• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet

brbourdo

imported post

Hey,

I was just curious of the people around here ever set up a time and go get lunch or some sort of meet. I would be interested in doing something like this some time, if anyone else is. :)

adamsesq

imported post

brbourdo wrote:
Hey,

I was just curious of the people around here ever set up a time and go get lunch or some sort of meet. I would be interested in doing something like this some time, if anyone else is. :)

+1.

-adamsesq

grishnav

imported post

We seem to organize meets about roughly-ish monthly, though we somehow ended up skipping September.

There's no central organizer or planner, so if you wanna meet up, toss out a few dates, times, and places that work, set the one that the most people can attend in "stone" roughly a week before hand, and tah-dah, got yourself a meet!

If you get started on it soon, I might even be able to make it, as I'll be back at least one, if not two, weekends this month.

Take care.

JBURGII

imported post

Given a bit of notice, I would like to show up. Luckily Oregon is not too large...

Jagermeister

docs9788

imported post

brbourdo wrote:
Hey,

Would be interested...depending on WHERE in Oregon it was. Am located in Eugene.