• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New American revolution coming

endtimer08

imported post

It amazes me just how many people I have met that don't know about the Real ID card, the North American Union, and many other destructive issues carving away at our constitution. Please don't take my word for it, google it yourself. I'm not into conspiracy nuts, but there's alot going on with out government that flies in the face of the US constituition. Our so called "elected" LEADERS(lol) are no longer representing WE THE PEOPLE! Martial law is coming to America soon and I hope that you are ready to defend the America we grew up in. Being retired Navy, I have many friends in the intelligence dept that have stated that there have been atleast 27 reports of there being a nuclear attack on america here in october. I sure hope not ! With the current suspension of habeas corpus and posse comitatus , the government can pretty much do whatever they want in the "susposed" case of national emergency! Being a Vet, I feel the need to remember my Oath to defend the constitution against ALL enemies foreign and DOMESTIC! What do others feel about this issue??

Butlerite

imported post

BobCav wrote:
As retired Navy (2004)...

no comment...;)
Young whipper-snapper:p

<---- Retired Navy 1994

As for the RealID I sure hope it never comes to PA! Though I know it is supposed to only be for those under 50 for now, 2017 it is supposed to be mandatory for us over 50 by 2017. I will refuse it! As for NAU...I see it coming!

Butlerite

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
Whipper snapper?

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$
Just kidding. Like a much older person picking on a kid still wet behind the ears. It's a very old expression.

FzSBLACKMAGICK

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The problem that comes to my mind is organization.

If martial law is enacted in the name of a terrorist threat, most people would think well, this is something we have to do.

If martial law is enacted along with an "all guns must be handed over" order in the name of a terrorists threat what then?

With whom does the revolution begin? Who would be it's leader?

Without one wouldn't people react here and there instead ofan organized manner?

endtimer08

imported post

Groups of like minded "patriots" would come together naturally and leaders would emerge. I doubt if a national effort to take back our government would happen as alot of the sheep in our nation would fight back against the establishment. I for one would use what I have learned with the 10 years i spent with the marines to take back my neighborhood, then my city, then my county, then my state, ect. We have definately allowed our constituion to be shredded in the name of peace and safety. I personally believe it's all a part of God's plan for these end times, but I WILL fight to the death against tyranny!

Thundar

imported post

FzSBLACKMAGICK wrote:

If martial law is enacted in the name of a terrorist threat, most people would think well, this is something we have to do.

If martial law is enacted along with an "all guns must be handed over" order in the name of a terrorists threat what then?

Mandatory gun hand overs have happened already in Guam (a US Territory). Unapproved guns were not even grandfathered. The law as written said turn them in and you will be compensated at fair market value.

It will not come until after gun registration.

REAL ID......Gun Registration.....Gun Confiscation....

Jared

imported post

Thundar wrote:
FzSBLACKMAGICK wrote:

Mandatory gun hand overs have happened already in Guam (a US Territory). Unapproved guns were not even grandfathered. The law as written said turn them in and you will be compensated at fair market value.

Someone in Guam should challenge that. Incorporation is not an issue. Heller is all they need to use.

Thundar

imported post

Jared wrote:
Thundar wrote:
FzSBLACKMAGICK wrote:

Someone in Guam should challenge that. Incorporation is not an issue. Heller is all they need to use.
I would never have registered my guns and I would have buried my guns. If you challenge the law you need standing, that is you need to own one. If you own it you must give it up. (They know you got it because you obeyed the earlier law and registered it.) While you are challenging the law your baby is turned to scrap. Win or lose in court your baby is still scrap. Funny how you are screwed no matter what when you submit to gun registration laws.

44Brent

imported post

End Game - The Blueprint for Global Enslavement

[flash=320,256]http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1070329053600562261&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"[/flash]

FzSBLACKMAGICK

Campaign Veteran
imported post

endtimer08 wrote:
Groups of like minded "patriots" would come together naturally and leaders would emerge. I doubt if a national effort to take back our government would happen as alot of the sheep in our nation would fight back against the establishment. I for one would use what I have learned with the 10 years i spent with the marines to take back my neighborhood, then my city, then my county, then my state, ect. We have definately allowed our constituion to be shredded in the name of peace and safety. I personally believe it's all a part of God's plan for these end times, but I WILL fight to the death against tyranny!

"Groups of like minded patriots would come together."

Ok, but as a response to what?

What would be considered tyrannical vs. something which can be seen by many as necessary?

Would it be mandated chip insertions into our bodies?

That works for me. No one is putting a chip in me.

Would it be martial law as a response to a "terrorist act."

Doesn'twork for me and I would add I just cannot bring myself to bare arms against our own military I just can't do it.

As former military think about that for a second, you would have to fire upon ours! Not to mention combatting martial law in response to a terrorist threat is not something I would give my life for. They would be there on the pretense of our protection.

A national gun ban?

That works for me, as it is in direct violation of the Constitution.

What I'm trying to establish is at what point do people say, "Enough, time to do something." and decide this is something for which they are willing to give up their lives for and once they do, exactly what...do they do?

I think a revolution may becomea very real possibility in the not too distant future, and I would like to know what people think about the issue.

endtimer08

imported post

What constitutes "tyranny"? When they shred the US constitution like they did in New orleans and start collecting weapons from ordinary citizens, when they declare martial law for any reason and take away our right to peacefully assemble, protest out government, when they remove habius corpus and can detain ANYONE for an indefinate amount of time without a trial, when they use our military to POLICE american citizens. When a US military soldier attempts to take my guns or round me up for imprisonment into a concentration camp, or even shoots a single shot at me, then, yes, I would return fire. This after all is AMERICA and the PEOPLE have certain inalienable rights granted by GOD, not the US government. Sounds like you should research more about what is going on in america and just what RIGHTS have been legislated away in the name of PEACE AND SAFETY

FzSBLACKMAGICK

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Believe me, I'm painfully aware of what's been going on and to me it's pretty obvious as to where it's headed, it's why I said I believe a revolution is a very real possibility. Like you, I'm simply looking for the input of others on the subject, I know what I think already and I agree 100% with what you say above, I would have no choice but to fire in your scenarios as then the US military has ceased to be...the US military, and further someone is attempting to destroy what America is.

As you said you took an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. It would suck though if that domestic enemy was our own military and not just the usualnut like Ayers and company.

I think though they are smarter than that. The disarming would have to come first. As many law abiding WOULD turn in their guns, just look at England. Most likely in the name of a UN mandate? I don't think they would just send the military in to disarm, but what about a NCTF? This NationalCivilian Task Force Obama has been talking about, one which is as strong if not stronger than our military.

The concern to me is they disarm firstand then later declare Martial Law in the name of some percieved terrorist threat, so there is less resistance. There are some who say this would all happen while we are undergoing some sort of plague like H5N1. You know in their minds an AWB alone is good enough as without them we would surely be outgunned.

In any event Ido not think it could hurt right now to join something like the appleseed project.I think it important, yea imperative to hang with like-minded people.