• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Everett get together?

just_a_car

imported post

Nebulis01 wrote:
So tentative for Sunday October 19th, 5pm @ Original Roadhouse Grill on HWY-99?
+1.

Plus, it's the "third Sunday of the month,"which is normally when our monthly meets are held. That works out well.

grishnav: Yes, there is very easy bus access. Get a bus that runs up (North) Hwy 99 up to at least 128th St/Airport Way and get off at the big stop in front of Home Depot (you can't miss it... it's the one with all the "workers" behind it in the parking lot *snicker) and then cross Hwy 99 West towards the 7-11 and Original Roadhouse Grill is about 1-200 feet along the road there.

grishnav

imported post

Excellent.

So now I have to decide whether I want to drive, and play with my shiny new Tomtom GPS, or ride the bus, and use my shiny new bus pass...

joeroket

imported post

grishnav wrote:
Excellent.

So now I have to decide whether I want to drive, and play with my shiny new Tomtom GPS, or ride the bus, and use my shiny new bus pass...
Why not use your shiny new bus pass and sit behind the driver with your shiny new TomTom. :D

jbone

imported post

Nebulis01 wrote:
So tentative for Sunday October 19th, 5pm @ Original Roadhouse Grill on HWY-99?
Bummer! My MRI day down at Ft Lewis, no way I'd be back in time. Will keep my eyes peeled for the next meet posting. Have a great time!

just_a_car

imported post

Bump implies they're pushing the thread to the top so that people can see it, usually because it's relevant.

This is relevant because IT'S TODAY. And the shitty part is, I may not be able to make it, due to my family celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving a week late (always on Columbus Day), due to not having the time last week.

I'll see what I can do to make it, but consider me a no-show as of right now... but don't hesitate to go, the food there is AWESOME!

...if you like SW-spicy foods, try the Southwestern Eggrolls; they're devine.

phoneguy

imported post

grishnav wrote:
I forgot all about it. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
We were there for 1.5 - 2 hours we had a good meal. It was good to meet up with new members of the board. Very nice couple. Good meeting with daddyman