• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry or not to open carry? Gun Friendly Business

tomrbill

imported post

:dude:

Open carry or not to open carry? I just saycarry.

Come see us. We openly promote gun ownership and carry issues.

Mark the Barber

Fred's "Reel" Barber Shop

1127 N. Meridian Road

Meridian, Idaho

208-887-8582

Hiredgun30

imported post

hey tom..... i support business' that support OC/CC
you will be seeing me there.
ill tell every gun owner i know about your barber shop...

tomrbill

imported post

Hiredgun30 & Saint,

tomrbill is a nickname, To Mr. Bill. There are three real Barbers at the shop, no foo-foo Super-Chops.

Cutting hair is what I do to pay the bills and pay for my passion, guns and shooting.

Hope to see you soon. You will see, when you open carry in the shop the look on our faces will be smiles.

Mark the Barber

imported post

tomrbill wrote:
There are three real Barbers at the shop, no foo-foo Super-Chops.

Doe's this mean you pull out the straight razor and shave the back of our neck after each hair cut?

imported post

Tyoung wrote:
How hard is it to use a straight razor on my head? I usually shave it myself, but getting lavy.

If you never had someone use a straight razor on you, you're in for a treat!

That's why i was asking tomrbill.

I came across a gal a few years back at a salon, after cutting my hair, she pulled out a straight razor, I looked at her saying WTF are you going to do with that? she used it to shave the back of my neck, and boy was that the best feeling ever! went back to find her the next month, and she was gone, haven't found anyone since then, until now :celebrate