• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bethlehem OC Lunch at the Bethlehm Diner

dekrev

imported post

Early Lunch - Late breakfast at a decent diner...

I have lived in PA for a few years now... Somewhat new to the area and the state. I am finding PA a great place to live.

Looking for some like minded conversation while we OC to a local Diner...

Anyone interested?

dave.....

imported post

i am insterested .... but this weekend is not good for me ...... maby another time ??

dekrev

imported post

nyc_paramedic wrote:
Ummm, just a thought...

Would be nice to set up a dinner where people from other close by states (where OC is NOT legal) can drive, meet up with some PA folks, OC, and have a nice dinner.

Alright - This was a little short notice...

November 1st is a Saturday... and we have a few weeks to get together.
Bethlehem is about a little over an hour from Manhatten... about an hour from Teterboro... about an hour to Trenton and about an hour to Harrisburg. Scranton/NY Border is an hour and a half and Philly is an hour...

Its fairly central to these areas... The Diner is just off of rt 22 - take the Airport rd south exit and its off on the left.

Ill post a new thread with the date...

D

nyc_paramedic

imported post

Does the diner have a specific name? Do you have an address? Saturdays are usually good for me.