• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

EOTech 552 For Trade

Patch

imported post

I know, not OC related but i know some of all have EBRs LOL

Got a great, slightly used EOTech 552 with the NV button, AA batteries, and the aluminum shroud. Comes with a YHM-220 EOTech riser.

Looking to trade for some other decent opticts that combines red dot or illuminated reticle with some kind of zoom as I am blind as hell!!! needs to have everything to be mounted on flat top AR.

Would also throw in a nice BUIS if someone had a nice carry handle and some other cool toy to trade for the EO instead of optics.....................I like new toys afterall!!

:celebrate

phoneguy

imported post

Nice, I love Eotech . Got nothing to trade but phone systems cause I'm the phone guy.
Did you know that Eotech make a 3 power short scope that goes in front of the your scope that you already own? it also has the option that it can swing to the side.
Really what you have is considered the best red dot "scope" on the market.
Another option you can look into is an "A cog" They come in various powers and it is a open eyes targeting.

LongRider

imported post

phone guy wrote:
Nice, I love Eotech . Got nothing to trade but phone systems cause I'm the phone guy.
Did you know that Eotech make a 3 power short scope that goes in front of the your scope that you already own? it also has the option that it can swing to the side.
Really what you have is considered the best red dot "scope" on the market.
Another option you can look into is an "A cog" They come in various powers and it is a open eyes targeting.
Good suggestion. I think the scope is good out to 800 yards I have read some from folks in the field say that they really like it