• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama t-shirt gets a guy shot

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The attacker then fired the gas-powered ball-bearing pistol
OMG! Would you look at what a bb gun has grown up to become! Where is the ROTFLMAO pee-in-my-pants smiley?

[Formerly Great] Britain deserves everything they have done to themselves if this is how far they are going to deamonize arms.

As for the incident itself, I am apalled. But Brits no longer have the legal right to defend themselves, so I gues the only thing to do is hope that by doing nothing you do not end up offending somone.

stay safe.

skidmark

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

I am not appalled but pleased that this belies the recent headlines that 'All Europe wants ..."

And thank you to the OP for posting because I wouldn't allow myself the pleasure.

Remember who will be the tyrant's teeth in the Obamanation to come.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

What? There are racists in England? Can't be!! They are so much more sophisticated and tolerant than we heathens in the colonies. :quirky Just goes to show that there are stupid, bigoted people everywhere.

ODA 226

imported post

This is very sad. I personally think that Obama is the greatest danger to United States national security in the last 30 years, but I support others right to vote for him if their hearts tell them too.

If I witnessed something like this happening, I'd have step in to assist this poor man even though I disagree with him politically. It's the only honorable thing to do.

As for BB guns, Europeans consider them to be firearms. When I was the Deputy Head of SEESAC, www.seesac.org , I cut a deal with the Serbian Ministry of Interior to destroy about 21,000 surplus firearms. When the first traunch arrived for destruction, it contained about 1,000 pellet rifles. I told them that I wasn't going to pay them to destroy damn pellet guns.

My boss who was British, told me that he was going to override my decision and pay the Serbs to destroy tose pellet guns because under British law, air-guns are indeed classified as firearms.

I am still of the opinion that this decision was an incredible waste of time resourses and above all MONEY!

compmanio365

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
This is very sad. I personally think that Obama is the greatest danger to United States national security in the last 30 years, but I support others right to vote for him if their hearts tell them too.

If I witnessed something like this happening, I'd have step in to assist this poor man even though I disagree with him politically. It's the only honorable thing to do.
+1......I can't stand Obama, and think that anyone voting for him is lending a hand in destroying our country, but I couldn't just stand by and watch someone get assaulted for their political views. I, of course, would make sure this guy knew after I saved his ass that under a Obama presidency, I wouldn't be allowed to help him....my assistance would be a crime. But I'd help him nonetheless, and hope that the message got through loud and clear.