• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Everthing is going....

Amendment 2

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
Amendment 2 wrote:
YA know once again it is so sad that TJ is trying to get rid of his stuff and it sounds like he had all this stuff for legit purpose and people are hounding him its childish grow up people. I sometimes wonder to myself you people that act like children actually carry guns it is scary to think about. Tj is just asking for help and seeing if anyone else can use his stuff for legit purposes. From what I have heard and seen TJ is a good productive citizen to utah no reason to hassle him. Anyway good luck TJ in selling your stuff have a good time in texas great state. For all the other people that act like children and pack :cuss: OFF and get a life.
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
nice way to say it too!:lol::lol::lol:

Gracias senor

UTOC-45-44

imported post

yo101jimmy, Amendment 2and everybody else,

Thank you guys for understanding and "defending" me, so to speak.

I did have the chance to sell all the lights and stuff but still have the car to get rid of.

1 car is easier to get rid of than small piddly stuff.

Thanks once again.

If you know anybody interested...PLEASE...Contact me ASAP. Just 1 week away. I have the title in my hand so it will be very easy.

TJ

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Stupid Platinum spark plugs....

...those things make my 4.7L ping like crazy!

4.7L????? Terrorist......

[

(JK 9mm......or am I?.... Yes I am)

This guy...

...4.7L = Domestic POS not Awseom AK-47 (even though i would take a 74(5?) over the 47 any day...

(See what i was sayin' about ThoughtPolice...)

G

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
This guy...

...4.7L = Domestic POS not Awseom AK-47 (even though i would take a 74(5?) over the 47 any day...

(See what i was sayin' about ThoughtPolice...)
Dude, I was saying 4.7L which uses a helluva lot of gas, I.E. funding the terrorists. Sheesh, sometimes I wonder why I even bother with you. :cool:

b1ack5mith

imported post

HOLY CRAP I LOVE THE TERRORIST PIC "terrorists dont drink... do you?" i want that bumpersticker LOL!

i saw a REALLLLY funny one... "vote democrat... its easier than working" LMAO!

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Well, although it might be good and all....

I LOVE and MISS my Wife tremendously. She is my Heart. She is a GOOD woman. Yes, she, just like the rest of us, have flaws.

I have been lucky to have her in my life cuz she has done ALOT for me and shown me alot.

Fellas, I can't say anything bad about her. She is awesome. One of her MANY good qualities is that she can do ANYTHING that she wants.

Back in 1997-98 she took the Heavy Weight Championship Title in BodyBuilding (Posing and over all). At that very time she was single with 3 kids and a $1400 mortgage to take care of. She was awardedthe WVC Clean and Beautiful Award while ALL this was going on.

As a BodyBuilder she was so determined that she got down to 3.3% bodyfat. 3.3%

That in itself is an accomplishment beyond comprehension. I tell ya'll. She is an INCREDIBLE woman.

As I said before...I MISS her so much and I LOVE her enormously. But I realize that my privileged time with her is over and it's NOT very easy.

We have gone thu very good times and now VERY bad times. To me it's called...."For Better and For Worst".

For some reason everything ends with TOO MANY couples at the Worst part cuz we for some reason DON'T work it thru.

My parents have been married for 42 years and they admit that it has NOT been a "walk in the Park", but they vowed, besides at the altar, thatthey would ANYTHING to go thru both Heaven AND Hell... TOGETHER.

Thank you all for your support and I have GREAT respect for all of you.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS THREAD CLOSED.

TJ