• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Everthing is going....

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I know that the Pics that and request has NOTHING to do with OCing AT ALL.

HOWEVER, I am putting everything out there thru ALL channels that I am aware of. I am putting things out there WBM (Word-By-Mouth) and KSL, etc

I am selling my 2000 Crown Vic PI, White, with the Push Barfor $2500 obo. It's got just short under 125000 miles on it. Just replaced the Intake Manifold. Within the last year the Transmission has been completelyrebuilt. Runs well, and still looks good. I don't have any Pics on it yet.

I am also selling Lights, Directional, PA SPeaker system etc for $500 obo. It's an original value of upwards close to $1000. There are some Pics that I have available. Here they are.

I justhope ANYONE can help me:uhoh:.

Everthing HAS to be gone by the 15th of Oct. Let's see if we even can do a package deal between BOTH the car and the rest.

My Cell# is 801-865-4571

Thanks,

TJ

CCarry

imported post

All of the gear you need to be a wanna be cop! Just insert OCer with fake badge.

scorpioajr

imported post

CCarry wrote:
All of the gear you need to be a wanna be cop! Just insert OCer with fake badge.
Ya'll ever notice the difference between the Utah forum and the other state forums here on OCDO?

Its the personal attacks. Unreal...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

CCarry wrote:

Yes..., I did Security and just gave my notice. I am getting out Dodge, meaning I amcurrently separated and moving out-of-state,and need to sell EVERYTHING.

TJ

UTOC-45-44

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

Ya'll ever notice the difference between the Utah forum and the other state forums here on OCDO?

Its the personal attacks. Unreal...
Hey, to bring it back to OC, I dont think having a badge stating "CCW" or "Gun owner" are good ideas at all..... I can see a @#$%storm of legal implications, am I wrong?

Yes, I OCed wether I was on duty or NOT.

The "Badge" that I had/have (til a few more days) is a Security Officer Badge.

I do find the ...

Very OFFENSIVE since the equipment was used for a "ligit" purpose.

Thanks for the VERY mature comments when asking for help

TJ

UTOC-45-44

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
thoughtpolice wrote:

Yes, I OCed wether I was on duty or NOT.

The "Badge" that I had/have (til a few more days) is a Security Officer Badge.

I do find the ...

TJ

How about you relax a bit with me, eh? I was TALKING about CCW or like type badges, NOT "security" or "police" or other legitimate reasons. Thats my question, what do people think about CIVILIANS just carrying and having a badge that says so.

EDIT, your post also made it look like I made fun of you for being a "rentacop", which is misdirection, it was CCARRY who said that. You apparently neglected to copy that part.

I do 100% APOLOGIZE ThoughPolice, the notorious CCW "Badge"...not soemthing that would be recommendable. Very true. COULD give you a world of hurt in the sense that a LEO COULD take for impersonation of SOME sort.

Agreed?

UTOC-45-44

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I know that the Pics that and request has NOTHING to do with OCing AT ALL.

HOWEVER, I am putting everything out there thru ALL channels that I am aware of. I am putting things out there WBM (Word-By-Mouth) and KSL, etc

I am selling my 2000 Crown Vic PI, White, with the Push Barfor $2500 obo. It's got just short under 125000 miles on it. Just replaced the Intake Manifold. Within the last year the Transmission has been completelyrebuilt. Runs well, and still looks good. I don't have any Pics on it yet.

I am also selling Lights, Directional, PA SPeaker system etc for $500 obo. It's an original value of upwards close to $1000. There are some Pics that I have available. Here they are.

I justhope ANYONE can help me:uhoh:.

Everthing HAS to be gone by the 15th of Oct. Let's see if we even can do a package deal between BOTH the car and the rest.

My Cell# is 801-865-4571

Thanks,

TJ
Does ANYONE know if there MIGHT be a person interested???

CCarry

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I do find the ...

TJ

Why is it OFFENSIVE? You are/were a security officer but you make your vehicle appear to be a police cruiser. Why? Because you wantto make the BG think that you are a cop when he sees you responding or just patrolling an area. You want to give the impression that you are a cop but you are not. Doesn't that fit the wanna be cop guidelines?

yo101jimmy

imported post

CCarry wrote:
UTOC-45-44 wrote:
I do find the ...

TJ

Why is it OFFENSIVE? You are/were a security officer but you make your vehicle appear to be a police cruiser. Why? Because you wantto make the BG think that you are a cop when he sees you responding or just patrolling an area. You want to give the impression that you are a cop but you are not. Doesn't that fit the wanna be cop guidelines?
AH this happens everyday! I see Security guards Open carry whom have old police cruisers that are Armed Guards wearing badges. THAT'S THEIR JOB! WHY are you guys even hounding UTOC over this he is tring to just sell the gear he has. If you dont want it then ok dont post harassing him. HOW OLD ARE WE, dude is haveing a hard time as we speak! LAY OFF!

"I know that the Pics that and request has NOTHING to do with OCing AT ALL."

just a guy tring to sel a car.

Amendment 2

imported post

YA know once again it is so sad that TJ is trying to get rid of his stuff and it sounds like he had all this stuff for legit purpose and people are hounding him its childish grow up people. I sometimes wonder to myself you people that act like children actually carry guns it is scary to think about. Tj is just asking for help and seeing if anyone else can use his stuff for legit purposes. From what I have heard and seen TJ is a good productive citizen to utah no reason to hassle him. Anyway good luck TJ in selling your stuff have a good time in texas great state. For all the other people that act like children and pack :cuss: OFF and get a life.

yo101jimmy

imported post

Amendment 2 wrote:
YA know once again it is so sad that TJ is trying to get rid of his stuff and it sounds like he had all this stuff for legit purpose and people are hounding him its childish grow up people. I sometimes wonder to myself you people that act like children actually carry guns it is scary to think about. Tj is just asking for help and seeing if anyone else can use his stuff for legit purposes. From what I have heard and seen TJ is a good productive citizen to utah no reason to hassle him. Anyway good luck TJ in selling your stuff have a good time in texas great state. For all the other people that act like children and pack :cuss: OFF and get a life.
:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
nice way to say it too!:lol::lol::lol: