• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Burning down the house...

Eagleeye

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
Johnny Bliss/johnnyb/tipsymcstagger/jopencarrywrote:
yet you believe that bush and/or the govt was responsible for 9/11 and/or a plane didn't hit the pent

hilarious

I always wonder why I have a new retard following me around this forum every week making arguments that don't make any sense. NowI realize it's always you. I don't really care that you keepgetting banned and making new names, butin the future, let me know it's you so I don't waste my time.

I believe it was obvious that they knew about itand let it happen, maybe helped. And I'm still waiting to see the security tapes of the plane that hit the Pentagon. None of that is relevant to this topic however.

Sounds like an American asking legitimate questions that the .gov doesn't (for some bizarre reason) want to answer.

Dosn't sound like a Tinfoil Hat Nut to me.

Alexcabbie

imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
yet you believe that bush and/or the govt was responsible for 9/11 and/or a plane didn't hit the pent

hilarious

I always wonder why I have a new retard following me around this forum every week making arguments that don't make any sense. NowI realize it's always you. I don't really care that you keepgetting banned and making new names, butin the future, let me know it's you so I don't waste my time.

I believe it was obvious that they knew about itand let it happen, maybe helped. And I'm still waiting to see the security tapes of the plane that hit the Pentagon. None of that is relevant to this topic however.

LISTEN STYLES YOU DOPE. I DRIVE A TAXICAB IN THE DC AREA AND I SAW THE GODDAM PLANE GO IN. I swore I would never respond to your jejune parroting of leftist talking points but you say an OP has "gone all tinfoil hat" and THEN you come up with this 911 truther bullcrap??? YOU are the guy with the damned tinfoil hat. Everybody should start ignoring you starting RIGHT NOW. You open-carry a pop-gun.

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:

hilarious

LISTEN STYLES YOU DOPE. I DRIVE A TAXICAB IN THE DC AREA AND I SAW THE GODDAM PLANE GO IN. I swore I would never respond to your jejune parroting of leftist talking points but you say an OP has "gone all tinfoil hat" and THEN you come up with this 911 truther bullcrap??? YOU are the guy with the damned tinfoil hat. Everybody should start ignoring you starting RIGHT NOW. You open-carry a pop-gun.

Never saida plane didn't go in. I just said I want to see the tapes. Where did all the tapes go? There's a whole host of things surrounding 9/11 that don't add up and we may never know why.

However, that's grossly off-topic. Leave it to you to drop in and make a totally non-relevant post.

Oh, and it's styleZ with a Z. Thank you. :p:quirky

Legba

imported post

Canadian makes some interesting points. It's worth noting that the Communist party members propernever amounted to more than about 10% of the population of the Soviet Union, yet they emerged as a world power readily enough. It is typical that such fringe elements are able to leverage their positions in times of strife/turmoil. The failure of the Weimar Republic and the world-wide economic collapse gave Hitler et al. the opportunity to exploit the situation, with considerable success.

Welcome to the forum.

Thought for the day:

"Ultimately all the questions boil down to one -
Whether we as a people will try fearfully and futilely to preserve
democracy by adopting totalitarian methods, or whether in accordance
with our traditions and our constitution we will have the
confidence and courage to be free."
Hugo L. Black
Barenblatt V US 1959

-ljp

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:

hilarious

ban this guy whoever he is