Thread: Found the NOVA OBAMA HQ

Post imported post

I was going to Pev's Paintball shop in Fairfax City about 1 mile from the NRA HQ, and what do I discover. The Restaurant Thursdays was shut down. Replacing it was The OBAMA Campaign. I was like wow this is kindof unique. Anyway, if your in the neighboorhood its the shopping center behind TED Britt in Fairfax, Right across the street from KMART.

Post imported post

There's an Obama central on the first floor of 4350 North Fairfax Drivein Arlington too.

Post imported post

There is, apparently, one in downtown Falls Church too, although I haven't seen it myself.

I am tempted to OC there just to see how 2A-friendly the DP faithful really are. Set up strong-side to the door, and have a nice long chat about whatever. The thing holding me back is that I haven't come up with a plausible-sounding reason for visiting that isn't hypocritical.

Post imported post

architect wrote:
    There is, apparently, one in downtown Falls Church too, although I haven't seen it myself.

I am tempted to OC there just to see how 2A-friendly the DP faithful really are. Set up strong-side to the door, and have a nice long chat about whatever. The thing holding me back is that I haven't come up with a plausible-sounding reason for visiting that isn't hypocritical.
    How about, "I've heard that Obama is Pro-Gun, is that true?" "Oh, 'reasonable gun laws', what does he mean by 'reasonable'?" "Oh, you don't know. Is there anyone here that does know?"

You could make this go on for hours.... you would eventually get the boot, says $10.

Post imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
    How about, "I've heard that Obama is Pro-Gun, is that true?" "Oh, 'reasonable gun laws', what does he mean by 'reasonable'?" "Oh, you don't know. Is there anyone here that does know?"

You could make this go on for hours.... you would eventually get the boot, says $10.
    Why would you want to do that?

Post imported post

At Clarendon Day in Arlington a couple of weekends ago, I asked some Obama campaign volunteers what is the candidate's stance on the second amendment. One replied she didn't really know. The other said she was too nervous to talk to me.

I think my "I am a Bitter Gun Owner and I Vote" NRA t-shirt flustered them. That and maybe my holstered XD-9.

Silly dems.

Post imported post

edited/deleted for 'blahness'

Post imported post

XD Owner wrote:
    At Clarendon Day in Arlington a couple of weekends ago, I asked some Obama campaign volunteers what is the candidate's stance on the second amendment. One replied she didn't really know. The other said she was too nervous to talk to me.

I think my "I am a Bitter Gun Owner and I Vote" NRA t-shirt flustered them. That and maybe my holstered XD-9.

Silly dems.
    Aww...Obama supporters are so adorable!!!!

Post imported post

rob99vmi04 wrote:
    I was going to Pev's Paintball shop in Fairfax City about 1 mile from the NRA HQ, and what do I discover. The Restaurant Thursdays was shut down. Replacing it was The OBAMA Campaign. I was like wow this is kindof unique. Anyway, if your in the neighboorhood its the shopping center behind TED Britt in Fairfax, Right across the street from KMART.
    Bundabar wrote:
    There's an Obama central on the first floor of 4350 North Fairfax Drivein Arlington too.
    architect wrote:

I am tempted to OC there just to see how 2A-friendly the DP faithful really are. Set up strong-side to the door, and have a nice long chat about whatever. ...
    As info for you guys.

Virginia Obama Campaign for Change Campaign Offices

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/vaoffices

Maybe you could make a day of it?

Post imported post

architect wrote:

1 block form my office. I OC past it on my way to Elevation Burger now and then.

Post imported post

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/HloeGwmcVcs&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Post imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
    Thats why I prefer SouthPark.

Post imported post

architect wrote:

So what if your hypocritical, everything Obama is about is hypocritical. :?

Post imported post

You could go in and discuss OC and what is Obama's feelings of it? I mean he is against CC, so maybe he is a closet OC fan!