• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chance to help pro-gun legislator today

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

Sorry for the short notice. Help out if you can. I note that Sen. Buttars is one of our stronger supporters in the Senate, but has been under constant attack by those who generally oppose RKBA due to his socially conservative positions.

Charles

Chris Buttars needs help this afternoon putting together campaign packets. We'll meet at his house and work together as we enjoy some great political conversation. [align=center]TODAY, October 8th[/align] [align=center]2:00[/align] [align=center]Chris Buttars' Home[/align] [align=center]9241 South Lisa Avenue, South Jordan[/align] To get there:
  • Go to 2700 West and 9000 South
  • Go South on 2700 West to Tori Ave.
  • Go East on Tori to Lisa Ave.
  • Go South on Lisa Ave to 9241

ScottyT

imported post

Have to work till 6! :cuss:

Thanks for the invite though, I appreciate you letting us know about opportunities to get involved! Keep 'em coming and I will make it to one of them!

youscareme

Banned
imported post

Im welding my trailer together today. You all can show up and grind my welds and paint the steel.

Its a great opportunity to work for free.