• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Belle Isle Picnic - October 26th

pmcqueen37

imported post

The wife and I had a good time today, unfortunately We had to leave early to go to My mothers, hopefully We can spend some more time next time, may i suggest Hines park for a picnic next spring or summer, nice place for a get together.

bb

imported post

Had a great time, Meet a great bunch of people. look forward to attending another one.

warlockmatized

imported post

Leader wrote:
warlockmatized wrote:

Ok????

How do you access these pictures? I couldn't find anything about them.
You click on the word "pics" under the logo. I also believe myspace has changed their rules and you must be a member to see others pics. That is the official Michigan Open Carry myspace page. Enjoy.

TheSzerdi

imported post

Glad to hear folks had fun. Sorry I didn't make it out there, I felt like hell yesterday... I think I've been trying too many ethnic foods too quickly and my guts are not adjusting. lol

warlockmatized

imported post

TheSzerdi wrote:
Glad to hear folks had fun. Sorry I didn't make it out there, I felt like hell yesterday... I think I've been trying too many ethnic foods too quickly and my guts are not adjusting. lol
Eeeew glad you stayed home then lol.

THway

imported post

hey all.... its the dog napper.... no not really. the picnic was great... the food was great... the people were great (only those that didnt drop a dog off). other than that AWESOME!!!!

the dog is happy... she will not leave me alone long enough to go to the bathroom. she follows me every where i go. SADLY i cannot keep the dog due to some issues in the home with one of my residents..... One of the guys ruger45 and his wife works with wants the dog in the worst way.

But here is a picture of the fun we had with our mascot (aka Carry) for the day.

warlockmatized

imported post

THway wrote:
hey all.... its the dog napper.... no not really. the picnic was great... the food was great... the people were great (only those that didnt drop a dog off). other than that AWESOME!!!!

the dog is happy... she will not leave me alone long enough to go to the bathroom. she follows me every where i go. SADLY i cannot keep the dog due to some issues in the home with one of my residents..... One of the guys ruger45 and his wife works with wants the dog in the worst way.

But here is a picture of the fun we had with our mascot (aka Carry) for the day.
GREAT dog. She needs a loving home. PLEASE some one with a heart and room enough to have her, PLEASE take her. She is to precious to end up in the pound.

I already have 3 or I would take her myself. She is well mannered, trained to sit, lay, stay, heal, shake and high 5. She needs a home.

warlockmatized

imported post

Michigander wrote:
If the doggy needs a home, why not start a new thread about it? More people will see it that way. :)
I told him that already on Ventrilo. You know how it is...You can lead a horse to water, but can't make it drink.