• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bass Rig, Hartke, Ibanez

warlockmatized

imported post

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!!! Don't take my word for it. Come see for yourself, it is 100%!

Just off the phone with mechanic. Car is FATAL! As such, time to clean house. This one breaks my heart! ALL you need to do is plug it into some power and shake the house/bar/club/The Palace of Auburn Hills!

Low hours, very well loved and taken care of. Was only on stage 7 times. Used in studio for recording roughly 80 hours. STILL NEW!!!

Offering for sale BELOW what it is worth at $1,200.00 OBO. Will take partial trades on this one but remember, the goal is to raise cash to purchase another vehicle.

dsc00016xy9.jpg

dsc00028up2.jpg

dsc00029nt8.jpg

dsc00032az6.jpg

dsc00033ew6.jpg

dsc00034ee1.jpg

dsc00035lt1.jpg

dsc00037sh8.jpg

dsc00038qe7.jpg

dsc00044qy2.jpg

dsc00046ok8.jpg

COMES WITH ALL NECESSARY CABLES. PLUG IT IN AND ROCK OUT!!!
(minus mic cable. Can't find it, sorry)

1. Nady RL-2 rear rack light:

2. Behringer Ultrabass BA115 600 Watt 1x15 Bass Cabinet:

3. Behringer Ultrabass BA210 500 Watt 2x10 Bass Cabinet:

4. Shure PG48-XLR Microphone with Switch:

5. Peavy Heavy Duty Mic stand WITH BOOM!!!

6. Monster Cable Monster Bass Instrument Cable Straight-Angled:

7. DigiTech BP200 Bass Modeling Processor:

8. SKB SKB-R6 U.S. Roto Rack (6 space) with front and rear covers. Optional rear rack rails INSTALLED!

9. Furman M-8L Power Conditioner:

10. Behringer BTR2000 2-Channel RACKTUNER and Metronome:

11. Hartke HA3500 Bass Guitar Amplifier - 350-Watt, Head

12. Bass 1: Transparent Grey, Quilted top.
Ibanez SRX3EXQM1: COMES WITH FITTED SKB HARD SHELL CASE!

13. Bass 2: Transparent Red
Ibanez IJXB190: Comes with Ibanez soft sided gig bag

14. String swing: Mounted on side of cab. NO stand necessary :)

Bunch of little extras included: Cables, cable ratchets, etc etc AND etc.

cmdio

imported post

Warlock, would you split this up at all. I'm not interested myself but I'm going to see my buddy's band play tonight and thought I would at least mention this to their bassist. I don't know if he's in the market for anything, but like I said I'll let him know.

warlockmatized

imported post

Depends.....

Let me know if there is an interest, and we can go from there. Someone has already expressed interest in the head and the 15 cab via pm. Waiting on their offer.