• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good hunting article in The Olympian

BIll98501

imported post

Nosrac wrote:
Nice article and a 19 yo female hunter at that! So hunters aren't just a bunch of crusty old rednecks from Rochester?
S/V, Am I an old crusty redneck? I hunt and I live near Rochester.

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Well I didn't call ya a crusty redneck! But no, you seem to be a denizen of Rochester that is NOT a crusty redneck:lol:
Prove that! He sounds old and crusty to me. As to Redneck.........well there are rednecks and cows from Rochester. Ask him if he has horns?
roflmao.gif

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Well I met Bill once, but he has been conspicuously absent from local OC get togethers... hmmmm..... Bill you best show up sometime and prove yourself to Fred, otherwise he is liable to come up with a couple of goofy nick names for ya!

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Well I met Bill once, but he has been conspicuously absent from local OC get togethers... hmmmm..... Bill you best show up sometime and prove yourself to Fred, otherwise he is liable to come up with a couple of goofy nick names for ya!
Yeah, and Greener boy should know, the sick little
treehugger.gif
RoflLg.gif

BIll98501

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:

I either see them to late, its after work when I am too tired (work 5-330 m-th) or I have had other plans, but one day I will make it to one.

I dont think I can deny being a redneck, but I an not old and crusty.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I think I would like to ram my Mosin Nagant bayonet up the you know what of whomever made that tree hugger graphic. Bear has waaayyy too much fun with it at my expense. That said I'll drop a few real foul words and get some breakfast. *Work* *Job*

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I think I would like to ram my Mosin Nagant bayonet up the you know what of whomever made that tree hugger graphic. Bear has waaayyy too much fun with it at my expense. That said I'll drop a few real foul words and get some breakfast. *Work* *Job*

Well just remember we could always call your greener butt a
pothead.gif

Jerrylaughing.gif

joeroket

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:

pothead.gif

Jerrylaughing.gif
Or something else. ;) :lol::lol::lol:

Bear 45/70

imported post

joeroket wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:

pothead.gif

Jerrylaughing.gif
Or something else. ;) :lol::lol::lol:
Thanks for reminding me. I will torture him with it tomorrow while hunting.:lol: