• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Las Vegas and Mesquite Area OCers

Amendment 2

imported post

Hello everyone. I live in utah and I'm coming to nevada to test with NHP on OCT 17. I was just curious what you all thought of your local law enforcement and what kind of neg and pos experience you have had with OCing. I'm only worried about the above mentioned areas is because if I do make it this is where I will be working most likely.

Vegassteve

imported post

Never had a encounter with the popo or people. No one ever sees it I guess. I think some of these guys that get hassled must have howitzers on the hip.

Sheepdawg

imported post

I have been OC'ing for about 4 months, I carry everyday, eveywhere and I OC about 90% of the time, CC the rest of the time. I have never had an encounter with LEOs or an any serious encounters with civilians(usually just a quick question that almost always ends positively)