• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatcom County get-to-gether October 18th

heresolong

imported post

The time and place that was decided has been buried in pages of off topic discussion.

So here is an update for those of you who plan on attending.

When: Saturday October 18 at 9:00 am

Where: International House of Pancakes
420 W Bakerview Road
Bellingham

How do I get there?: Directions and a map

Who: Anyone who wants, carrying or not.

grishnav

imported post

I'm gonna try to make it, but I'm afraid that 9am counts as really f-ing early for me (got a sleep disorder that makes mornings difficult), and on top of that it's like an hour and a half drive from Seattle. :(

heresolong

imported post

grishnav wrote:
I'm gonna try to make it, but I'm afraid that 9am counts as really f-ing early for me (got a sleep disorder that makes mornings difficult), and on top of that it's like an hour and a half drive from Seattle. :(
Even further from Gresham, Oregon. :)

heresolong

imported post

Hey, we had a great time. joz, shark, richard, and myself, plus four guys from the veteran's group I am with, one of whom was openly carrying. Would have liked to see more OC.org guys but the restaurant was awesome. Good food, great service, and no one send boo about the guns. I sat strong side out at the end of the row of tables we had set up. Very intentional as to where I sat so that my pistol would be at maximum exposure. The wait staff and the customers had to have seen it and there was not one comment either way. They thanked us for coming as we were taking off. IHOP in Bellingham is definitely on my personal patronize list for now.