• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun shows this weekend

cmdio

imported post

I saw that there are two gun shows in SE Mich this weekend, one at Gibraltar Taylor and one at the Michigan State Fairgrounds. Anyone planning on stopping by either? I was wondering if anyone has been to these recently and whether or not they are worth stopping by. I've got about 150-200 bucks in my discretionary funds and I really want to pick up a sling for my K31 and SKS and was thinking about maybe picking up a(nother) mosin, or else some ammo for any of the above rifles. You guys think it's worth my time and gas money, or should I just order online. Thanks

warlockmatized

imported post

cmdio wrote:
I saw that there are two gun shows in SE Mich this weekend, one at Gibraltar Taylor and one at the Michigan State Fairgrounds. Anyone planning on stopping by either? I was wondering if anyone has been to these recently and whether or not they are worth stopping by. I've got about 150-200 bucks in my discretionary funds and I really want to pick up a sling for my K31 and SKS and was thinking about maybe picking up a(nother) mosin, or else some ammo for any of the above rifles. You guys think it's worth my time and gas money, or should I just order online. Thanks
I have been to both and didn't like the fairgrounds much. Gibraltar Taylor IMO is the better of the two shows.

b1776

imported post

There is a smaller show at the Knights of Columbus in Davison (East of Flint), Sunday only, 9am-3pm, I believe. Which makes it three gun shows in SE MI this weekend!