• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forum Noob!!

IrRelevant

imported post

Hello everyone, was just reading up on a few topics here and decided to join. Lots of interesting topics and information here and i am a CHP holder as im sure most of you all are. Just thought i would introduce my self. HELLO!

Hope to get involved in the information exchange shortly!! :)

ODA 226

imported post

Welcome! Try to make it to one of our open carry dinners sometime! Lot's of nice, friendly people to meet. Heck you might even meet the "Badboy" of OC...DANBUS! :D

IrRelevant

imported post

Thank you all for the welcomes! I may make a dinenr or two, will be leaving country for vacation soon, but i will see what i can do. haha, dangerous?? No problems, im a moderator on another forum and THATS def dangerous!