• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WA OCer Needs LA Help!!!

Patch

imported post

Okay, here is the score. I am adopting my step children and we have a court dat on the 20th for finalization. However, part of the process involves a post placement report which we have completed except 1 item. We need a copy of the divorce decree from my wife's 1st marriage. Problem is, that is in LA and we are in WA. We ordered it 10 days ago but they have not processed it yet! We need it tomorrow or we cannot get it submitted in time and will need to reschedule court date untill December!!!

We need someone who can go to the LA County Superior Court house and get the divorce decree only (not whole file) and fax it to us. It will only cost a couple of bucks which we will gladly reimburse. I am hoping one of you LA types can help us out here!

Let me know via IM or email and I will give you needed information!

PatchO@ar15.com

icon_smile_big.gif