Thread: Utah CCW

inNV

Post imported post

Does anyone have the Utah CCW? If so, how long from when you mailed it, until you received it? I am planning on only getting the NV for now, but if the Utah comes faster, I might go ahead and get that one at the same time, and have both.

Post imported post

Both of mine took about 48 days.

inNV

Post imported post

So from the day you went to Metro and turned it in, until the day you received it in the mail, it only took 48 days? And same thing from when you mailed off the Utah app.?

Post imported post

inNV wrote:
    Does anyone have the Utah CCW? If so, how long from when you mailed it, until you received it? I am planning on only getting the NV for now, but if the Utah comes faster, I might go ahead and get that one at the same time, and have both.
    Don't wait too long to get the Utah one. I just realized yesterday that I waited too long. You have 6 months from completing the class to turn in your app. My 6 months is today (10th). I just kept saying, I'll send it in later. Too late now.

My advice: Get both right away.

Post imported post

I received my UT and NV permits within days of each other. My NV permit was issued by Washoe County.

Post imported post

inNV wrote:
    So from the day you went to Metro and turned it in, until the day you received it in the mail, it only took 48 days? And same thing from when you mailed off the Utah app.?
    Utah was 48 from when they hit me debit card, but within 5 days of when I mailed it.

Post imported post

Vegassteve wrote:
    Both of mine took about 48 days.
    Same here. Both of mine took about 1 1/2 to 2 months as I recall.

inNV

Post imported post

That is very good to hear. Class tommorrow!

Post imported post

60 days from receipt of application. I counted from the day the check for the application fee posted. It was to the day.

inNV

Post imported post

Took the class today, going to Metro on Monday, and going to also mail out Utah. He said it has been taking 2-6 weeks to get them in the mail...Can't wait.