• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

maine permit returned to me

b1ack5mith

imported post

same as the other dude (cadet somethin).

i left them a message, but if they dont call tomarrow ill call em and tell them that that IS the handgun safetyclass... lol... i didnt spend 60$ for nothing lmao!

that sucks man!!! ALL i needed was that,and i woulda been done :/

b1ack5mith

imported post

figured out why rocknsnow got his now... the law says that "if they are in the military they are not required to have firearm safety"

they dont recognise a consealed weapons course a firearms safety course... hmm... 4 hours and 60$ of my time wasted? LOL

Cadet Higham

imported post

Yeah, they're pretty annoying about that. I would have the instructor write a letter for you stating that you took and passed the class, what was taught and his credentials. If he is a Utah CFP instructor, put that on the letter and the instructions to verify that status (online at the BCI website). That would exceed the requirement stated in the law.