• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane get together.

Dave The Welder

imported post

LongRider wrote:
There is a moron :cuss:eek:n another forum who keeps claiming that open carry in Spokane will cause you to got to jail and lose your rights.
BTW any pic of the meet I could post?
Here's a picture from the first Spokane meeting we ever had. We also carried at Hoopfest this year and nobody said a word.

LongRider

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
LongRider wrote:
fetch wrote:
I would like to know what other forum you are referring to.
The thread is Brandishing Legality stupid starts at post #15
The world is full of experts who don't actually know what they are talking about. They call Marines Jarheads for a reason. This guy is one of the reasons.
IMO The closest that guy has ever come to bumping heads with a Marine was when he was still in his moms womb
Thanks Dave I posted the pic along with a comment on that thread. Guy got on my last nerve. Willing to bet he is going to claim it is a covert pic or photoshopped

David.Car

imported post

LongRider wrote:
IMO The closest that guy has ever come to bumping heads with a Marine was when he was still in his moms womb
Thanks Dave I posted the pic along with a comment on that thread. Guy got on my last nerve. Willing to bet he is going to claim it is a covert pic or photoshopped
Odds are he just will never respond.

Shy_Panda

imported post

I like how the pick is mostly the pullman crew with surf thrown in there for good measure. This one might be more convincing for him since it sounds like he doesnt understand how reality works.... plus it obviously was not messed with in photoshop.:uhoh:

Dave The Welder

imported post

Shy_Panda wrote:
This one might be more convincing for him since it sounds like he doesnt understand how reality works.... plus it obviously was not messed with in photoshop.:uhoh:
:lol: That's the greatest picture ever. Nobody messes with OC Panda.

LongRider

imported post

Absolutely amazing the guy posted a complete retraction and a genuine apology. I can not even count how many times I posted links to this sight to no avail. I am so taken back I have not posted a responce, to him yet A single pic and a complete turn around. Amazing, turns out the guy had a bad run in with SPD years ago that convinced him OC was illegal and it was only due to the graciousness of the conniving deceitful officer that he was not charged with a felony. It is those kinds of experiences and stories that perpetrate the OC is illegal myth. IMO probably the biggest obstacle to OC being accepted by the public but hey I'm preaching to the choir ya all know that far better than I. Anyway I am hoping to get him over here and maybe have another Spokane local working with you all to make OC a common socially acceptable sight. Thanks for the pic it is what was needed to turn this guy around

shakul

imported post

Dave The Welder wrote:
LongRider wrote:
There is a moron :cuss:eek:n another forum who keeps claiming that open carry in Spokane will cause you to got to jail and lose your rights.
BTW any pic of the meet I could post?
Here's a picture from the first Spokane meeting we ever had. We also carried at Hoopfest this year and nobody said a word.

Oh NO ONE said a word casue whose gunna screw w. 4 guys w. guns!!!!

*ok sarcasm off*

:) some people just need to :banghead: until they get :celebrate so that the :dude: can take them away

*Edit*: I should have finished reading the thread, however some people still need to follow me "sound advice" :D