• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane get together.

surfj9009

imported post

fetch wrote:
Yea, I just today found out the police training bulletin has been read to the police. I will print it out and have it for Saturday.
Fetch, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:celebrate:celebrate

Do you have it on Word or PDF? Could you email it if you do to me?

fetch

imported post

Well boys and girls, I just read through the Spokane police training bulletin. We have a lot of work to do. Those who can please try and make it to the get together on Saturday.

David.Car

imported post

fetch wrote:
Well boys and girls, I just read through the Spokane police training bulletin. We have a lot of work to do. Those who can please try and make it to the get together on Saturday.
That certainly isn't encouraging...

Dave The Welder

imported post

fetch wrote:
Yea, I just today found out the police training bulletin has been read to the police. I will print it out and have it for Saturday.
Very nice. Thanks to all in Spokane that made this possible. As far as our Saturday meetup is concerned, I'm going to go ahead and call the meetup: 9:30AM at the Starbucks across from the Army Surplus store. See you all there. Surf, which gun store did we visit the last time I was up? I'd like to visit the one we didn't have time to make it to.

David.Car

imported post

Dave The Welder wrote:
Very nice. Thanks to all in Spokane that made this possible. As far as our Saturday meetup is concerned, I'm going to go ahead and call the meetup: 9:30AM at the Starbucks across from the Army Surplus store. See you all there. Surf, which gun store did we visit the last time I was up? I'd like to visit the one we didn't have time to make it to.
I got a lot of errands to run Saturday but Imight be able to stop in at 9:30 andhave a coffee, than split and meet up again at noon

K_Bjornstad

imported post

Also, I am bringing my brother along. It will be his first time OCing. He said he feels kinda nervous and out of place. How about we make him and his Hi-Point feel welcome. Lol.

surfj9009

imported post

I will only be able to make it to the lunch, and that's assuming I don't sleep in. Would somebody call me around 10:30?
Thanks,
Jason

Walker

imported post

I may, or may not make it. One of tha family cars died last night, and I need to go over it today. With luck, it's minor. With my usual luck, I'll be walking for a week or two.....

Walker

fetch

imported post

Thanks to the guys who made it to the lunch at O'Learys'. There were six of us. I noticed people taking a second look at us but all in all a great event. One kid actually wanted to report a crime to us thinking we were cops. We told him we were not and to flag down a cop to report it. The meter cops were out in force.
Surf we need to get together on the training bulletin.

BobR

imported post

Sorry I missed this one, I was driving back from Oak Harbor about that time.

Any way I can get a copy of the training bulletin? what can I do to help out with it?

bob

K_Bjornstad

imported post

Very good time on Saturday. I really did enjoy sitting down and actually talking business with all of us who attended. Fetch, I believe strongly that we should definitley move to get better organized than what we already are and make sure that training bulletin gets the correct information. Overall, a lot of good talk and talk. The roll call for who attended included:

David.Car

Fetch

Walker

Shy_Panda

K_Bjornstad

Dubs0587

Very good time together, lets do it again soon.

LongRider

imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
fetch wrote:
Fetch, that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111:celebrate:celebrate

Do you have it on Word or PDF? Could you email it if you do to me?
Ditto me too could you please send a copy or post a link to it? Thank you. There is a moron :cuss:eek:n another forum who keeps claiming that open carry in Spokane will cause you to got to jail and lose your rights.
BTW any pic of the meet I could post?

fetch

imported post

LongRider, at this time I will not post the Spokane training bulletin. Monday I will make an appointment to see the city attorney to discuss the issues.
I would like to know what other forum you are referring to.
As for pictures, there are pictures from past events, but none from this one.