• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free AK47...

badger

imported post

I have a brand new, never been fired, Romanian, semi-auto rifle, AK47. $350

Included: AK47 Rifle, 30 round mag (3 ea.), 40 round mag (1 ea.), Ammo (about 100 rounds of Wolf.)

Also I have a Hi-Point 45 ACP semi-auto pistol, 9 round mag (2 ea.) & holster $100

PM me if interested.

-Badger

Mad Pick

imported post

badger wrote:
Both weapons are gone now, sorry guys.

-Badger
:cuss:

Dammit! You made me go out and pay $450 for a new one today!

Oh well, still a good purchase. :lol:

Congrats on the quick sale!

tricityguy

imported post

Where does one find a good AK47 for $450? Every place I've seen 'em has wanted over a grand.

Mad Pick

imported post

Well, it depends on what you consider "good," I suppose. It's the typical WASR, and $450 seems to be about the going rate -- but they're getting a lot harder to find recently.