• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dick's Sporting Goods - Ammo coupon!

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

flyboyed.com/dicksammo.jpg for full size version

dicksammo.jpg

2a4all

imported post

I went to the local Dick's about 2 hours ago, and they weren't familiar with the coupon, as it wasn't in the in-store circular.

They did honor it though, even giving me the coupon discount on ammo that was already on sale for 1/2 off. I bought 2 50 rnd boxes of .40cal S&W for $15.98 each:), and got 2 more for $7.99 each:celebrate!

I also bought 2 50rnd boxes of .357 mag, 1 @ $22.99:? and 1 @ $11.49:D.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

OC'ed at Dicks to get some ammo. The Ammo was 19.99 for a box of 45 acp. (the case price was 15.98 per box.. if you bought 10 boxes). I boguth two boxes.. it rang up at 15.98 each and with my coupon it took off 7.99. Which means for 100 rounds of Remington 45 ACP, I paid $23.97 for 100 rounds. Not a bad deal at all.

Thanks for the heads up!

:dude:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

I went up to the Short Pump Dicks and got some ammo with the coupon.

Bought a box of .40 S&W and a box of .357 magnum. Used some Dicks dollars that I had and I ended up getting both boxes for $14.69, plus got 250 more points towards another $10 coupon.

ballester

imported post

when i worked for dicks years ago, the night before the flyer came out we had to reprice the ammo and if i remeber correctly it already was supposed to ring up half off in the system if more than one box was rung up...man i miss buying 45acp for $10 a box...again this was almost three years ago...oh and fyi for any folks...dealer cost on ammo is sky high now...my experience has told me most dealers around the area have the ammo only marked uponly a fewbucks above cost...for most calibers...one type of ammo i have seen it is only marked up $1.25 per box...damn i miss buying .22 for fifty cents a box..now that stuff is almost $2.50 for dealer cost on some 50 rnd plinker grade stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!what a world we live in.....sigh...maybe like gas 2.78 a gal tonight!!:lol:it will also go down...oh and case price is the way to go if you want to save some pennies...a must for reloaders...my new campaign..forget the whales...SAVE THE BRASS!!!!

67GT390FB

imported post

yup i love this coupon i got over 500.00 dollars worth of ammo when the stony point dicks sold my 4 umc bulk packs of 223 out from under me. i called and reserved them then went to pick them up an the guy told me they had been sold. they then proceeded to sell me the same round count of better grade ammo for the price of the bulk packs.

useful_idiot

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I used the coupon (I printed at work) last night at the Dick's at Dulles Town Center mall. They are also having "case pricing on single box" for Remington UMC in 9mm ($8.98), .40 S&W and .45 ACP($14.98). I used the coupon on some defense ammo.

The sale price on .40 S&W was higher than the Walmart regular price on CC Blazer Brass of $12.48.

:cool:

nova

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
Now, if they would just carry 10mm ammo.
I REALLY wish they'd build a Sportsmans Warehouse up in this area. The ones I've gone to in Pittsburgh and in Roanoke both carry 10mm among others.

Marco

imported post

I do like SMWH.

Full power 10mm gets delivered to my door for less thanI can get it locally.
I still get a bx of 40SW, 165gr GD/LEfree each month.:lol:

TFred

imported post

I weep for the children... :cry:

Stopped by a local Dick's store last night, coupon in hand. Picked up (well, was handed from behind the counter) two boxes of desired ammo (wanted more, but all they had was 3), took it to the front check-out.

Placed ammo and coupon together on the counter, early 20-something young man scanned them all in. Total price came to what should have been for one box only!

I saw the total, and cautiously asked if that was correct? The guy said yes, that's right, the coupon took 50% off the whole order, so it's "like buy one get one free"...

Well, I'm not going to stand there and argue with him and make a scene, so I took my even further discounted ammo and left... wishing I had picked up that third box after all!

::sigh::

TFred