• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Accidental meet at Target

bluer1

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
gsx1138 wrote:
David.Car wrote:
gsx1138 wrote:
As someone who hails from Wusstonia I find this term offensive.
As someone who listens to 1490 W.U.S.S.-AM I find this amusing
Haha, I actually listen to Air America and 770. Yes, paradox is fun.
I don't listen to anything because its all Jewish controlled media
+1....

heresolong

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
i hope you are kidding. If you are serious have you considered the ramifications of portraying gun owners as anti-semites? Who do you suppose the average joe thinks of when he hears anti-Jewish comments? Skinheads and nazis, of course.

bluer1

imported post

heresolong wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
i hope you are kidding. If you are serious have you considered the ramifications of portraying gun owners as anti-semites? Who do you suppose the average joe thinks of when he hears anti-Jewish comments? Skinheads and nazis, of course.
To be honest, anything portraying anything negative with the "j" word involved is automatically considered anti-semitism whether it is true or not in today's PC world. To not agree with the policies of ANY group and to be suspect of ulterior motives defines us as Americans. Whether we disagree with a political party, anti-gun activists, or a country like Israel, does not make one hateful of them.

Considering the ramifications of open carrying, what do you think the average person thinks when they see you? Is it legal? Yes. Do you have the right to do it? Yes. Do they know that? Not likely, so they start forming an opinion that is of a negative characteristic (replace nazi with columbine shooter) completely unfounded. But that is also THEIR right to an opinion, and it's going to happen.

PolskiG

imported post

heresolong wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
No I'm not kidding, I don't say things to kid around.What I said was not hateful because I believeit is a fact which is my entitled opinion. Look it up, open your eyes a bit, hopefully you'll see what a good number of intelligent gentiles already know, its not just the media "heresolong."Try to find something in my original post that was hateful.Its my right not as a American but as a world citizen tolike or dislike any race, gender, orientation or religionI chose. The nice thingis I have chosen to like or accept most all people (accept child-predators). Please don't come here and tell mewhats going to happen if I say this or say that. Actaully I'm sorry, you do have a right to say anything you want to me. I just realized I contradicted myself.

PolskiG

imported post

FogRider wrote:
I just find it amusing that anyone would think that something as vague as "The Media" is or can be controlled by anyone.

Hmm.. thats a larf. Ok we have, TV, Radio, Print, Movies, Music. 5 things. Now, do you know how many companies run all 5 or at least 2? Quite a bit. Do you know how many companies control TV? not much, as many channels as there areonly a few networkcorporationscontrol the entire line-up, cable included. MAIN-Stream radio is the same including News Print and their always merging or buying each other out. How many movie production companies are there that put out Mainstream Movies? Start counting if you like. the top of my head says6, music labels are the same way it seems like alot but if you back-track you usaully find that they are onlysubsidary companies of much larger firms, who founded or runs them? Who ison them? Who writes for them? I'm asking you, dont take my word for it there just opinions.Only a handful of firms run the entire show.Its like thewealth, only a small percent control the entire thing.You find that amusing FogRider?

Look I'm starting to say stuff that can have a lot of people bashing me for, thats the unfortunitecountry we live in were I cant give my opinion in a peaceful manner.Say what you want to say I stand bymy ORIGINAL commentend of story for me. If you think I'm crazy then so be it.

Shalom

gsx1138

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
gsx1138 wrote:
David.Car wrote:
gsx1138 wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of juice either.

PolskiG

imported post

gsx1138 wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
gsx1138 wrote:
David.Car wrote:
gsx1138 wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of juice either.
Word-up to that

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
FogRider wrote:
I just find it amusing that anyone would think that something as vague as "The Media" is or can be controlled by anyone.

Hmm.. thats a larf. Ok we have, TV, Radio, Print, Movies, Music. 5 things. Now, do you know how many companies run all 5 or at least 2? Quite a bit. Do you know how many companies control TV? not much, as many channels as there areonly a few networkcorporationscontrol the entire line-up, cable included. MAIN-Stream radio is the same including News Print and their always merging or buying each other out. How many movie production companies are there that put out Mainstream Movies? Start counting if you like. the top of my head says6, music labels are the same way it seems like alot but if you back-track you usaully find that they are onlysubsidary companies of much larger firms, who founded or runs them? Who ison them? Who writes for them? I'm asking you, dont take my word for it there just opinions.Only a handful of firms run the entire show.Its like thewealth, only a small percent control the entire thing.You find that amusing FogRider?

Look I'm starting to say stuff that can have a lot of people bashing me for, thats the unfortunitecountry we live in were I cant give my opinion in a peaceful manner.Say what you want to say I stand bymy ORIGINAL commentend of story for me. If you think I'm crazy then so be it.

Shalom

So you don't listen to the radio, watch tv, go to the movies, read the newspaper or listen to any music? I highly doubt that.

You better turn off your computer. Don't you know who controls the Internet? :shock:

PolskiG

imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
FogRider wrote:

Shalom

So you don't listen to the radio, watch tv, go to the movies, read the newspaper or listen to any music? I highly doubt that.

You better turn off your computer. Don't you know who controls the Internet? :shock:

Yeah for real.Its impossible togo through the dayand not find it. Its everywhere, I just dont make time towatchit or listen to it.You think I sit around all day and night with my gunsconspiring against Jews? Definitely not.I gotta life to live, family to love and support. I grew up in Mercer Island and Bellevue, both veryaffluent communites sothe bulk of my friends were Jewish. Jewish girlsare the sh%@. I'm not planning one dayto "rise against them"Mel Gibson said one thing about them when he was drunkand look what happened him, he had to goapologize to every movie producer in Hollywood.Look trevor, instead of attacking me about my spelling of, accept/except ,maybe you should start paying attention to whats going on around you, you might be surprised. So yougot that Trevor? I'm done now, this topic is waytoo controversial for people, plus we're really off-topic......

bluer1

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
FogRider wrote:

Shalom

Ted Stevens controls the internets/tubes, and Bush controls the Interwebs/The googles.

I can safely say, I don't listen to mainstream music (I'm into classical and metal, I know different ends of the spectrum) I don't have cable TV, the news is so biased it's a joke, and I don't want to spend $20 on a damn movie! I can get about 40 .308 cartridges for that price, and it's alot more fun!

I agree with PolskiG, but I don't want to fight about it because there's nothing to fight about!

PolskiG

imported post

bluer1 wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
FogRider wrote:

Shalom

Ted Stevens controls the internets/tubes, and Bush controls the Interwebs/The googles.

I can safely say, I don't listen to mainstream music (I'm into classical and metal, I know different ends of the spectrum) I don't have cable TV, the news is so biased it's a joke, and I don't want to spend $20 on a damn movie! I can get about 40 .308 cartridges for that price, and it's alot more fun!

I agree with PolskiG, but I don't want to fight about it because there's nothing to fight about!
+1 It's not worth it to me anymore

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
PolskiG wrote:
FogRider wrote:

Shalom

>You think I sit around all day and night with my gunsconspiring against Jews?
I never said that.
>I grew up in Mercer Island and Bellevue, both veryaffluent communites sothe bulk of my friends were Jewish. Jewish girlsare the sh%@.
So you used to like them? Then what happened, you learned "the truth"?
>Look trevor, instead of attacking me about my spelling of, accept/except
I wouldn't have "attacked" your spelling, but the two words are complete opposites and I wanted to make sure of what you were trying to say.
>,maybe you should start paying attention to whats going on around you, you might be surprised.
Call me naive, but I really don't care who "controls" the media.
>So yougot that Trevor?
Yes, I got it.
>I'm done now, this topic is waytoo controversial for people, plus we're really off-topic......
I'm done too.

gsx1138

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
FogRider wrote:

Shalom

Al Gore? No wait, he invented the internet. Let me put on my tin foil hat and chant awhile. I'm sure it will come to me.

bluer1

imported post

Dude it's got to be Ted Stevens, he knows more than anyone about the internet tubes. That or McCain, I hear he learned how to turn a computer on recently.

Me

imported post

so the people who are offended by the sight of a gun in public (oh my!) are (rightfully) branded as being out of line, but it's A-OK for everyone to get their panties in a bunch over the word "faggot"? hmmm.

Bear 45/70

imported post

Me wrote:
so the people who are offended by the sight of a gun in public (oh my!) are (rightfully) branded as being out of line, but it's A-OK for everyone to get their panties in a bunch over the word "faggot"? hmmm.
wtf.gif