Thread: Winter is Fast approaching...

Post imported post

Well, Winter is on our heals as November nears. I have some thoughts about possible things we can do in the winter. I would like your help in pooling some ideas together so we may have a list ready to go.

I would like to get others thoughts on maybe doing a little paintball. this can be done before it snows or while it snows... indoor/outdoor arenas are every where. Also since we are supposed to have a cold and snow filled winter this year, it might be possible to do a christmas shopping event at Great Lakes Crossing.

So post the replys with your ideas...

ps: if you are wondering i am planing a plymouth/canton picnic this spring. and the location.... well you can probably guess. he he.

Post imported post

THway wrote:
    Well, Winter is on our heals as November nears. I have some thoughts about possible things we can do in the winter. I would like your help in pooling some ideas together so we may have a list ready to go.

I would like to get others thoughts on maybe doing a little paintball. this can be done before it snows or while it snows... indoor/outdoor arenas are every where. Also since we are supposed to have a cold and snow filled winter this year, it might be possible to do a christmas shopping event at Great Lakes Crossing.

So post the replys with your ideas...

ps: if you are wondering i am planing a plymouth/canton picnic this spring. and the location.... well you can probably guess. he he.
    An OC shopping outing sounds GREAT. Paintball too.

Post imported post

I like the shopping idea. Anybody OC'd at Great Lakes Crossing though? It'd be a shame to drive there, and get kicked out. Then we'd have to shop at Meijer...

Post imported post

i went to their website, and i could find nothing about firearms. i also went to the owners of the mall buildings website and found nothing either. so later today or tomorrow i will be sending them an email.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

WHY STIR THE POT?

Do not e-mail them!

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I could dig paintball or even airsoft. I already own an airsoft pistol so that would be even better yet.
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

yes... airsoft or paintball.... both are equally fun to play. so how about we go ahead and substitute paintball for airsoft. its cheap and its something we can do in someones back yard (providing they have a decent sized yard) if need be.

Post imported post

I love paintball and have a SIM-5. If we do the paintball thing and IF you give me enough advance notice I could probably bring 2 to 6 extra paintball guns, although some would be older models (including pumps).

EDIT: On a side note, paintball is great all winter, even outdoors. The more layers you're wearing the less it hurts. :P

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

TheSzerdi wrote:
    I love paintball and have a SIM-5. If we do the paintball thing and IF you give me enough advance notice I could probably bring 2 to 6 extra paintball guns, although some would be older models (including pumps).

EDIT: On a side note, paintball is great all winter, even outdoors. The more layers you're wearing the less it hurts. :P
    I would be most greatful for a gun loan as I don't have one. I have heard however that pain is merely weakness leaving the body.
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

I have heard however that pain is merely weakness leaving the body.

Just as you pass out!

Post imported post

Test question ? Is any one interested in Monroe city coffee and speech by 15 year city attorney /prosecutor ? testing water with question city has no open carry on book police say arrest former city lawyer now running for county prosecutor his job eliminated to local law firm . Oh he is pro gun and free speech ! And told by others we are nut jobs !He would be happy to meet us .more of Q and A And yes there will be walk snow permitting...........................this sent to Ohio .......................Hi Would there be interest in coffee hour and Q and A with pro gun lawyer past city 15 years [job outsourced to save money] . Now running for county prosecutor may also Bring out info on one of Michigan arrested members > this may be 1st joint meet with Ohio and Michigan !

Post imported post

im up for anything....

Post imported post

Anyone want to do anything in the Grand Rapids area? I am new to the site and would like to get involved. Maybe a River Town crossings mall trip?

Post imported post

I might be down for paintball, if we'd like to play at a field - there's a field close to Lansing called Chaos
    http://www.chaospaintballfields.com/directions/directions.html

I've never been there so this isn't a plug for it, but I've wanted to go. I have played a lot of woodsball, and it's always fun... usually because I win:celebrate

I was planning on participating in some event this summer, and fall... but just didn't make it to anything yet.