• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Winter is Fast approaching...

THway

imported post

Well, Winter is on our heals as November nears. I have some thoughts about possible things we can do in the winter. I would like your help in pooling some ideas together so we may have a list ready to go.

I would like to get others thoughts on maybe doing a little paintball. this can be done before it snows or while it snows... indoor/outdoor arenas are every where. Also since we are supposed to have a cold and snow filled winter this year, it might be possible to do a christmas shopping event at Great Lakes Crossing.

So post the replys with your ideas...

ps: if you are wondering i am planing a plymouth/canton picnic this spring. and the location.... well you can probably guess. he he.

warlockmatized

imported post

THway wrote:
Well, Winter is on our heals as November nears. I have some thoughts about possible things we can do in the winter. I would like your help in pooling some ideas together so we may have a list ready to go.

I would like to get others thoughts on maybe doing a little paintball. this can be done before it snows or while it snows... indoor/outdoor arenas are every where. Also since we are supposed to have a cold and snow filled winter this year, it might be possible to do a christmas shopping event at Great Lakes Crossing.

So post the replys with your ideas...

ps: if you are wondering i am planing a plymouth/canton picnic this spring. and the location.... well you can probably guess. he he.
An OC shopping outing sounds GREAT. Paintball too.

THway

imported post

i went to their website, and i could find nothing about firearms. i also went to the owners of the mall buildings website and found nothing either. so later today or tomorrow i will be sending them an email.

THway

imported post

yes... airsoft or paintball.... both are equally fun to play. so how about we go ahead and substitute paintball for airsoft. its cheap and its something we can do in someones back yard (providing they have a decent sized yard) if need be.

TheSzerdi

imported post

I love paintball and have a SIM-5. If we do the paintball thing and IF you give me enough advance notice I could probably bring 2 to 6 extra paintball guns, although some would be older models (including pumps).

EDIT: On a side note, paintball is great all winter, even outdoors. The more layers you're wearing the less it hurts. :p

JeffSayers

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, U
imported post

TheSzerdi wrote:
I love paintball and have a SIM-5. If we do the paintball thing and IF you give me enough advance notice I could probably bring 2 to 6 extra paintball guns, although some would be older models (including pumps).

EDIT: On a side note, paintball is great all winter, even outdoors. The more layers you're wearing the less it hurts. :p
I would be most greatful for a gun loan as I don't have one. I have heard however that pain is merely weakness leaving the body.

taxwhat

imported post

Test question ? Is any one interested in Monroe city coffee and speech by 15 year city attorney /prosecutor ? testing water with question city has no open carry on book police say arrest former city lawyer now running for county prosecutor his job eliminated to local law firm . Oh he is pro gun and free speech ! And told by others we are nut jobs !He would be happy to meet us .more of Q and A And yes there will be walk snow permitting...........................this sent to Ohio .......................Hi Would there be interest in coffee hour and Q and A with pro gun lawyer past city 15 years [job outsourced to save money] . Now running for county prosecutor may also Bring out info on one of Michigan arrested members > this may be 1st joint meet with Ohio and Michigan !

Regulator

imported post

Anyone want to do anything in the Grand Rapids area? I am new to the site and would like to get involved. Maybe a River Town crossings mall trip?

shox rox ice

imported post

I might be down for paintball, if we'd like to play at a field - there's a field close to Lansing called Chaos
http://www.chaospaintballfields.com/directions/directions.html

I've never been there so this isn't a plug for it, but I've wanted to go. I have played a lot of woodsball, and it's always fun... usually because I win:celebrate

I was planning on participating in some event this summer, and fall... but just didn't make it to anything yet.