• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

TidewaterOctober OC Dining Out

Bubba Ron

imported post

At this past weekends gunshow in Virginia Beach, a couple came up to the VCDL table and said they own a restaurant in Chicks Beach and would like us to have a dining out at their place. Our volunteers at the table thought that this Wednesday night would be a good date since it is someones birthday!! Here are the particulars:

Dining out at the Green Parrot Grille on Wednesday Oct 15 at 7:00PM

4494 Lookout Road in Chicks Beach
Virginia Beach, VA 23455

757-460-4646

http://www.greenparrotgrille.com

Directions: http://tinyurl.com/3ro546

Edit: Don't know why the "Directions" link is not a link, it works if you cut and paste it.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Here's some additional information on finding the Green Parrot Grille. If you are using either North Hampton Blvd or Shore Drive to get there, you must make a LEFT onto Pleasure House Road and follow it to the end, then make a RIGHT onto Lookout Road and follow to the Green Parrot Grille on theLEFT.

darthmord

imported post

My wife & I should be there. We just need to get confirmation from our babysitter that she can watch the kids.

We'd bring the kids with us but having 4 children out and about is a bit trying at times. I'd rather keep the commotion onour 1st open carryouting to a dull roar. :D

Besides, it's cheaper to have our sitter watch the kids than it is to pay for the kids todine out.

Bubba Ron

imported post

We had 18 people make it to the Open Carry Dining Out tonight. A really great place to eat, super food, great waitresses, and the proprietor stopped by several times and asked us to please come back. The Green Parrot Grille is definitely two thumbs up!!!

DocDaddy

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
We had 18 people make it to the Open Carry Dining Out tonight. A really great place to eat, super food, great waitresses, and the proprietor stopped by several times and asked us to please come back. The Green Parrot Grille is definitely two thumbs up!!!
+1, Had a good time as well! :celebrate