• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Giving yourself title

911Boss

Gone... Nutty as squirrel **** around here
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
You also can get F#@ked as you know damned well I am not a troll!

Easy old man, don't want to get all excited and stroke out on us now...

Why don't you relax, take your blood pressure meds, wipe the spittle from your monitor (and chin) and let us be the judge of your troll coefficient...

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/17307.html

PolskiG

imported post

You keep talking but you dance around answering the question asked. Why not just CC if you don't want to answer questions about about OC? Mmmmm... you just don't like to answer questions as put to you, you are just like a polititian! And of course, just like a politician it's someone else's fault.

Umm.. why do we have to talk about OCing to others when we OC? I'm not gun-rights carry-rightsanything. I'm not required to answer anyones questions about OC, good or bad. If I want to, then I will, if I don't then I won't, very simple. Isn't this whole "movement" going onto make possible, anyone who wantsto OC have the opportunityto do so? I'm anyone. If you want to educated peoplethen you'll have my praises, its justnot my primary reasonfor OC, CC chafts my skin and digs into places not meant for a gun to beso I OC!Grampa Bear,please don't chastize others for not wanting tolive the activist lifestyle, you're scaring the children.

911Boss

imported post

Well looks like my thread got nuked, so I'll put my vote and comments that were asked for here. Nuke this thread, nuke me. I don't care.

Yes, Bear is a troll. Maybe not in the generic internet forum meaning but certainly in the original literary meaning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

Every time I read one of Bears rants I picture an unseemly ogre who lives under a bridge or fallen log somewhere. A simple, nasty creature who only devours and destroys what he touches.

While he may have his supporters and while he may occasionally offer something of use, I consider those like him to be worthless, whatever good they may occasionally offer is completely and utterly negated by the venom and destruction they bring.

This post may offend some, but I have never been one to politely ignore the elephant in the corner and he latest round of chyme in this thread is the last straw and I am done biting my tongue

Bear is the single reason I spend less and less time on this forum, in fact this will probably be my last visit.

He is also the reason I don't recommend this forum to many folks. As I stated previously, his rantings make him the the perfect poster child for gun-control. Clearly a lunatic devoid of rational thought and incapable of intelligent communication. He cries like a 6 year old in his tantrums calling others 13 year olds. He cannot present a thoughtfully formed response to any post counter to his opinions and when pressed resorts to name calling and bully tactics. He is not doing gun owners any favors.

Maybe troll isn't the best moniker, but it seems like it fits to me.

Farewell.

Bear 45/70

imported post

911Boss wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
You and parker are both opinionatedarrogant azzes.

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle meet pot.

Or to put it another way, so simple that even Bear can understand, if there is one thing Bear is an expert on it would be opinionated arrogant ass-ery (bet everyone thought I was going to say spelling, huh?).

The funny thing is he is so @#$%ing full of himself that he can't (won't?) even understand the irony of his above noted post.

Seriously, if anyone is giving the OC idea and gun ownership in general a black eye, it is the bull@#$% he posts on a regular basis. Talk about your stereotypical poster child for a retarded redneck gun owner. Do the world a favor Bear, go back to the 19th century (that means the 1800's in case you weren't sure) and leave the rest of us alone.
True, they won't admit it though. But I don't call them trolls for doing the same thing I am. You however belong in the same corral as parker and the rest of them. But then you too would know all about being an opinionated arrogant ass, wouldn't you?

Bear 45/70

imported post

911Boss wrote:
Well looks like my thread got nuked, so I'll put my vote and comments that were asked for here. Nuke this thread, nuke me. I don't care.

Yes, Bear is a troll. Maybe not in the generic internet forum meaning but certainly in the original literary meaning. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

Every time I read one of Bears rants I picture an unseemly ogre who lives under a bridge or fallen log somewhere. A simple, nasty creature who only devours and destroys what he touches.

While he may have his supporters and while he may occasionally offer something of use, I consider those like him to be worthless, whatever good they may occasionally offer is completely and utterly negated by the venom and destruction they bring.

This post may offend some, but I have never been one to politely ignore the elephant in the corner and he latest round of chyme in this thread is the last straw and I am done biting my tongue

Bear is the single reason I spend less and less time on this forum, in fact this will probably be my last visit.

He is also the reason I don't recommend this forum to many folks. As I stated previously, his rantings make him the the perfect poster child for gun-control. Clearly a lunatic devoid of rational thought and incapable of intelligent communication. He cries like a 6 year old in his tantrums calling others 13 year olds. He cannot present a thoughtfully formed response to any post counter to his opinions and when pressed resorts to name calling and bully tactics. He is not doing gun owners any favors.

Maybe troll isn't the best moniker, but it seems like it fits to me.

Farewell.
The opinion of an almost a cop but never gonna happen really does notimpress me other than it shows why you can't ever be a cop.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I would hardly call bear a troll. Opinionated yes, unwilling to spare folk's feelings yes, but a troll? Nah. Takes all kinds to make the world go round.

sharp

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
I would hardly call bear a troll. Opinionated yes, unwilling to spare folk's feelings yes, but a troll? Nah. Takes all kinds to make the world go round.
I agree. Not a troll. How about a mean spirited disgruntled man apparently mad at the world. Or a an overly opinionated curmudgion, a child who can't post without resorting to ad hominem attacks instead of intelligent replies, an illiterate, based on his inablity to read posts, who repeats himself until you're dizzy from going in circles with him and finally give up.

At this point Bear's feelings are the only one's not on my list to spare. Of course its apparent he has none.

Still willing to take a poll on who is the greater "hazzard", the mouth or me being quiet. Other than that I'll leave this post and let Mr. know-it-all have the last word, which I know he'd just die from if he didn't get.

"Ad hominem" away Bear baby.

Bear 45/70

imported post

sharp wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
I agree. Not a troll. How about a mean spirited disgruntled man apparently mad at the world. Or a an overly opinionated curmudgion, a child who can't post without resorting to ad hominem attacks instead of intelligent replies, an illiterate, based on his inablity to read posts, who repeats himself until you're dizzy from going in circles with him and finally give up.

At this point Bear's feelings are the only one's not on my list to spare. Of course its apparent he has none.

Still willing to take a poll on who is the greater "hazzard", the mouth or me being quiet. Other than that I'll leave this post and let Mr. know-it-all have the last word, which I know he'd just die from if he didn't get.

And you wonder why hurting your feelings does phase me in the least. You are great at dishing it out, but you can't take it worth a crap. Where in the Constitution or anywhere else for that matter, does it say you are protected from getting you tender little feelings hurt? Nowhere dipstick.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Well I think it is time to get back to the original question.

I left work today and went to the banlk (Bank of America) to get a money order. I walked in OC and immediately was asked the famous "Are you a police officer?, by an employee.

I looked around and replied" Is there a problem?" employee said "no". I said, "I am glad of that, Have a nice day", and walked away. The teller asked if the other employee asked about the gun and I said "she said there was no problem."

That worked well for me I will have to try it again the next time.

Bear 45/70

imported post

911Boss wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
You also can get F#@ked as you know damned well I am not a troll!

Easy old man, don't want to get all excited and stroke out on us now...

Why don't you relax, take your blood pressure meds, wipe the spittle from your monitor (and chin) and let us be the judge of your troll coefficient...

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/17307.html
Stroking out or even a heart attack are not in my near future and not anything done or saidf by you and your ilk.My doc says I'm just fine. But who the hell appointed you judge? Was there an election I didn't hear about. Not likely. If I'm a troll then let's compare how many OC functions we have put on. Even though I was involved in several I will only claim one which was all my doing. How about you big mouth, how many have you done?

Thundar

imported post

When asked by rude people are you a cop I answer no, VCDL. I live in Virginia and the grassroots organization is Virginia Citizens Defense League.

911Boss

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
The opinion of an almost a cop but never gonna happen really does notimpress me other than it shows why you can't ever be a cop.
Being a cop is kinda like being pregnant. You either are or you aren't, there is no "Almost".After more than 16 years of what I am doing, I have seen enough to know that it is something I would never wish to do. While I work closely with cops, my job iscompletely different.I have no interest in being a cop, as such whether I could or couldn't isn't really an issue andthe question that isn't asked can't be answered.

As much as you may think you are the all knowing wizard, you are just a doddering old fool and always will be. If youwish to trade insults we can do that all day long. I expect mine will be more creative, more entertaining, and with far fewer spelling and grammatical errors than yours.

sv_libertarian wrote:

While it is true the world doeshave all kinds, you are wrong in your assumption that they are necessary. Most would likely agree that belligerent coots such as Bear wouldn't be missed at all if we all woke one sunny morning to find the world rid of them.

sharp wrote:

I can certainly agree with your assessment of (un)Bear(able). I still believe the literary definition of troll fits though.

images

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Stroking out or even a heart attack are not in my near future and not anything done or saidf by you and your ilk.My doc says I'm just fine. But who the hell appointed you judge? Was there an election I didn't hear about. Not likely. If I'm a troll then let's compare how many OC functions we have put on. Even though I was involved in several I will only claim one which was all my doing. How about you big mouth, how many have you done?
C'mon old man, try to keep up. No one appointed me judge, I tried to put it to a democratic vote but the referenced thread was deleted. We could try again, but I suspect it would be deleted as well. As far as what your doc says, you might want to try one with a "PhD" after their name instead of a "MD".

As to your participation in events, again, reread my original post. Good is erased by bad. You are an ass and will always be knownmore for your assery than for any good you may do. Hell, even those who post in your defense have to qualify themselves with statements such as "Takes all kinds to make the world go round".

If you wish to do a comparative analysis on overall worth between you and I, I have no reservation in putting my 9 years of military service, 16+ years of 911 service, volunteer service with youth groups and scouting, as well as my internet forum reputations up against your limited military service (yes we all know you are disabled, what was it again, blew your knee out jumping out of a truck or something? - how distinguished...). What exactly have you contrinuted to society since? A picnic and a couple of meetings where people no doubt had to suffer through your stories and tolerate your assinine disposition, ok - you got me... :rolleyes:

911Boss

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Oh for the love of all that's unholy. Now you are acting just as bad as you say Bear is.

So you agree (and as one of his supporters) that he acts badly. Yes, my post is quite similar in it's agressive nature. The difference is that while I will direct such an attack at only one person on this board, Bear dumps his shit on anyone and everyone who dares to differ in opinion.

He can reap what he sows....

tricityguy

imported post

Now you are acting just as bad as you say Bear is.
Somebody needs to call him out. I'm entirely new here and within my first 20 posts that SOB started attacking me for no reason whatsoever. Most people wouldn't stand for that sh!t and would just leave the forum. I highly suggest, if you want good people to continue posting here and engaging with this community, a moderator needs to be elected who will keep this forum civil by deleting any and all posts containing personal attacks against other members.

In every other forum I've participated or moderated, personal attacks have been unacceptable. Easily more than half of Bear's posts are personal attacks and in all cases that I've seen, he's fired the first shot. He'd have been banned anywhere else. If you won't ban him, at least moderate his posts and delete them when he can't keep his tongue civil.

Bear 45/70

imported post

tricityguy wrote:
Now you are acting just as bad as you say Bear is.
Somebody needs to call him out. I'm entirely new here and within my first 20 posts that SOB started attacking me for no reason whatsoever. Most people wouldn't stand for that sh!t and would just leave the forum. I highly suggest, if you want good people to continue posting here and engaging with this community, a moderator needs to be elected who will keep this forum civil by deleting any and all posts containing personal attacks against other members.

In every other forum I've participated or moderated, personal attacks have been unacceptable. Easily more than half of Bear's posts are personal attacks and in all cases that I've seen, he's fired the first shot. He'd have been banned anywhere else. If you won't ban him, at least moderate his posts and delete them when he can't keep his tongue civil.

I've been called out by way better men than you will ever be and guess what nitwit I'm still here. FYI, what law requires a civil tongue? Again you are wrong in the assumption that just because you want it for your personal protection, that lawmust exist. You are just like a liberal, so much of what you believe to be facts, aren't.

Oh, sorry Trigger Dr, but the morons aren't smart enough to let it drop as you requested.

Ajetpilot

imported post

Trigger Dr wrote:
Well I think it is time to get back to the original question.

I left work today and went to the banlk (Bank of America) to get a money order. I walked in OC and immediately was asked the famous "Are you a police officer?, by an employee.

I looked around and replied" Is there a problem?" employee said "no". I said, "I am glad of that, Have a nice day", and walked away. The teller asked if the other employee asked about the gun and I said "she said there was no problem."

That worked well for me I will have to try it again the next time.
I like that, Trigger Dr! I'll use that myself. Thanks.

911Boss

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Oh, sorry Trigger Dr, but the morons aren't smart enough to let it drop as you requested.

Are you including yourself in the group Bear? You do realize he is talking about you also don't you? You might want to start calling him names and making threats. Or is this yet another instance of your density being surpassed only by your stupidity?

Sorry for the thread derailment (actually I am not), but as Bear has pontificated on more than one occasion, threads change over time just as discussions do. Ain't no law to keep to a single topic and if there ain't no law against it, anyone can do what they want anytime.

I would love to have the "Is Bear a A) Troll, B) @#$%, C) Douchebag, D) Douche-nozzle clog, or E) All of the above" thread, heck I even started one but evidently that is one thing that will get moderated. Since none of the Bearcrap ever gets nuked, I guess flaming personal attack posts are only allowed when they clutter up an innocent thread.