• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEW GUN!!! :D just got it at gunnies

ainokea

imported post

Congrats! Just so you know the cheapest thing about an AR is the gun. Just wait until you start adding all the bolt on accessories!!:D And all of that addicting ammo!!!:what:

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Damnit Travy, you violated two rules.

1. Don't purchase firearms at Gunnies. ;)

2. Anytime you brag about new toys, you are obligated to post a pic. :p

ainokea

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
I hope you really are kidding, because my wife bought me some bulk ammo from there. Is there something I should be aware of with them or was that just uber-facetious?
I believe he said that because Gunnies is not very OC friendly as was discussed on previous threads.

RedKnightt

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
Damnit Travy, you violated two rules.

2. Anytime you brag about new toys, you are obligated to post a pic. :p
respectfully, I agree with Sgt Jensen:

gunnypic.jpg

:lol:

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

b1ack5mith

imported post

will get pics ASAP.

by the way, im in a military-ish mood now thanks to "the gunny, lee ermey"...

so now, i want everyone to post their military LINGO :D

BOHICA