• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Group Buy on TASER C2's, Order Goes in 10/17

Tacomatose

imported post

Hello everyone,

We are hosting another Group Buy for the TASER C2's, and I wanted to offer it out toOCDO again as well. We will be placing this order on 10/17 and product will be arriving the following week. If you are interested, Reply here and I will PM you the Cost breakdown, and payment details. I can tell you that the pricing we are getting is the best anywhere, and we are also getting sweet deals on the replacement cartridges and holsters for them as well. We are currently at 18 units and at 20 we hit another price break.

We can also purchase the X26C products through this group buy.

Let me know, B

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Brian, at the risk of sounding like a dick, I have to ask...

You have been absent from this site for eight months, and now all of your posts have been for product sales.

What gives?

Tacomatose

imported post

If I didn't know better, then you might have sounded like a dick;)

I have been working 4 jobs, and trying to get my firearms business up and running all while taking care of my wife (who is pregnant). It has been a grueling few months, but I have been able to cut back now that our store is close to opening, and it gives mea little time to jump back into the forums.

The reason that we are hosting the group buys is offer killer pricing to our friends on the forums while as the same time buildingour relationships with our vendors.This worksnicely and allows us to continue to offerspecials with the support of the vendors.

It is good to be back, and I look forward to the meetsand good conversations that I have been missing.

By the way....How is your family. It has been so long since I've seen any of the group. B

SGT Jensen wrote:
Brian, at the risk of sounding like a dick, I have to ask...

You have been absent from this site for eight months, and now all of your posts have been for product sales.

What gives?

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Thanks for asking! The family and I are doing great.

We hope to see you here often, and maybe some events.

Congrats to you and you wife on the pregnancy, keep us updated!

Amendment 2

imported post

Tacomatose wrote:
Hello everyone,

We are hosting another Group Buy for the TASER C2's, and I wanted to offer it out to OCDO again as well. We will be placing this order on 10/17 and product will be arriving the following week. If you are interested, Reply here and I will PM you the Cost breakdown, and payment details. I can tell you that the pricing we are getting is the best anywhere, and we are also getting sweet deals on the replacement cartridges and holsters for them as well. We are currently at 18 units and at 20 we hit another price break.

Let me know, B

I'm very interested just curious on price

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Tacomatose wrote:
PM's sent. Let me know if you need any additional info.B

What's the price for the C2?

Can you get the X26C? How about a group buy on that one?

Tacomatose

imported post

HankT wrote:
Tacomatose wrote:

PM heading your way! All of the Civilian TASER products are available through this group buy including the X26C package. Let me know, B

Tacomatose

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
HankT wrote:
Tacomatose wrote:

Please send me some info too "prices"
PM waiting in your box.... I am still waiting on a couple other people as well, so I won't be sending the order until tomorrow afternoon. Let me know if you want to get anything in on the order. B