• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriff Simpleton Overruled!

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

fingers80002 wrote:
Pre-emption violation, over-turned, kinda.........
Not really. The core issue remains absolutely unchanged, and they continue to refuse to address it. More info hopefully in a week or so - there is some behind the scenes activity that can't be made public just yet.

Deanimator

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Deanimator wrote:
Sheriff "I've got a piece of brain lodged in my head!"
I admit it ... I LOL'd :lol:
fp0209~Monty-Python-Gumby-Man-Posters.jpg

cccook

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
I bet the sheriff is not happy. Soccer Mom needs to watch she doesn't get Danbusted, now.

Dan-bust, v. 1. to arrest or detain arbitrarily, especially in retaliation for some perceived offense. 2. to arrest or detain without proper legal authority. 3. to harass through the illegal application of official authority. 4. to detain in an attempt to discover any illegal act, especially as retribution.

Good one Tomahawk.

AbNo

imported post

cccook wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
I bet the sheriff is not happy. Soccer Mom needs to watch she doesn't get Danbusted, now.

Dan-bust, v. 1. to arrest or detain arbitrarily, especially in retaliation for some perceived offense. 2. to arrest or detain without proper legal authority. 3. to harass through the illegal application of official authority. 4. to detain in an attempt to discover any illegal act, especially as retribution.

Good one Tomahawk.
Nice!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AbNo wrote:
cccook wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:

Good one Tomahawk.
Nice!
+1