• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cong. to vote on 1 NOV to repeal national park gun ban?!

tarzan1888

imported post

Mike wrote:

Great Read.

I have personally come across drug cultivated lands in Kentucky. I sent a couple of foresters back to the area and they were detained at gunpoint by a person who was guarding that crop and were not released until they had convinced the guard that they posed no threat to their operation.

I was told by the state Forester that Marijuana has replaced moonshine as the #1 illegal cash crop in Kentucky.

Tarzan

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Excellent read and by a girl even. :p

Seriously though, I certainly hope that congress does the right thing, however, my faith in congress doing the right thing is significantly lower than my faith that Bill Clinton would accept a bj from any chunky girl at least 20 years his junior. There may be enough blue dog dems to get it done, but I am not hopeful or expectant.

tarzan1888

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Excellent read and by a girl even. :p

Seriously though, I certainly hope that congress does the right thing, however, my faith in congress doing the right thing is significantly lower than my faith that Bill Clinton would accept a bj from any chunky girl at least 20 years his junior. There may be enough blue dog dems to get it done, but I am not hopeful or expectant.

I fear that you are right........but hopw that you are not. :?

Tarzan

KBCraig

imported post

I doubt that there is a Congressional vote scheduled on the Saturday before Election Day.

It would be nice if she gave a bill number or any other kind of specifics. For a law student's paper, this one gets a C.

flagwaver

imported post

Mike wrote:

I can see by this article that not only are police exempted from protecting us but now the federal park rangers are exempt also.

It leads me to wonder if any civil employee is responsible for anything, are they only carrying weapons to protect them selves and for show?

It just proves to me that protecting myself and those around me is completely justified. I'm starting to wonder if we really need a hole lot of the so called law enforcers.