• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many handguns do you have?

open4years

imported post

I'm curious if most of you own many guns, several guns or just one. I own the following:

Kimber Grand Raptor .45, Kimber Ultra Raptor .45, Colt Commander .45, Para Ordinace P10-45, Para Ordinance P14-45, Colt Detective Special revolver .38, .25 auto, Northern American Arms .22 mag revolver, FN .32 (inherited), Colt .38 "police" revolver" (inherited), Glock 19 (inherited), (which caused my Glock fever) Glock 20, Glock 23, Glock 27, Glock 29, Glock 30, Glock 36, a .22 revolver that I loaned to my mother, will soon own a Walther PPS in .40 and I think that is all. Do I need more? Please say yes!

open4years

p.s. I just got a call and the Walther PPS is at the gun store! That is the way to buy a gun, the gun store spent a week trying to find one and couldn't. They gave me a copy of their FFL and I paid for it and had it shipped to them, all within 2 days!

TheMrMitch

imported post

OK....I'll 'fess up. Twenty five hand guns and over thirty long gunslast count.:celebrate

Lots of Tannerite too.:D

One Kukri knife. An AR50 is in the count and my AR15 with a banana clip is below.:lol:I have fun too!

Bananaclip.jpg

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

I can't say how many I have, except that it is 3 or 4 times as many as longwatch has. :)

TheMrMitch wrote:
One Kukri knife. An AR50 is in the count and my AR15 with a banana clip is below.:lol:I have fun too!

Cool clip!

(It's not a clip it's a magazine!)

I'm anxiously saving up for my next purchase. Only6 easy payments of $899.99.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c8gh0juM4Q

(Note:Language not safe for work.)

M16a2

Farmington,Port Huron,Waterford MICHIGAN, , USA
imported post

37 last I counted.

but that counts pistols withMany uppers (AR's pistol or other)

Over 50 easy with rifles.

Family members where collectors,military,police,FFL. And many friends that are FFL. "never payed retail" and many times have the people that walk in or call and say "just want to get rid of this gun" So they get LOW cash or in store credit

HugeH&K collection

Colt revolvers 45,38,22,.....

Remington 700's

Lots of shot guns some pre 1900's

Winchester 1890,1892,1894 .......

Ak

Many military WWI,WW2, ect.... "Luger's, p38,M1 ect..."

4 AR's.....

Many more but I let many go a few months ago that where just extras or low value. All this guns and most are never shot. In fact I have maybe 1,000 rds total and that includes hand loaded for target guns.

And before anyone says something they are allsuper safe.Walk in under groundsafes with house security system and cameras. Oh and a very well arms owner.

jeeper1

imported post

Without opening a bunch of safes and counting them, I'd say a couple dozen or so.

squisher

imported post

7 guns total, 2 handguns.

Taurus PT92 in Stainless
Heritage Arms "Rough Rider" .22 combo in nickel plate (.22LR and .22 mag)

Mosin Nagant M44
Unknown country K98 Mauser clone
Winchester Model '97 pump 12 gauge shotgun (1950's era, Grandpa bought it)
Winchester .22 LR (I forget which model)
Crosman air rifle (for plinking in the basement) :)

TheMrMitch

imported post

I had a few out for an airing a few years ago. Too much now to display on ONE table. They have tripiled. @4 Calibers from 21 different countries now.

Just dig the ones realling enjoying thr air!:dude:

Gunz.jpg