• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How many handguns do you have?

Huck

imported post

I have 3 handguns. A Springfield Armory XD-45 service model,a Ruger Alaskan in .454 Casull/.45 Colt, anda Ruger GP-100 in .357 magnum/.38 special. (my favorite!)

FreedomJoyAdventure

imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
Yeah on the clip....MY M1 and 1895 Steyr have clips. My AR has the infamous Banana Clip.

My REALLY long distance shooter...belt fed...enjoy.....

is_00015.jpg
Sir, weadmire your optimism!

Defending our home planet against the spaliens, is it?

FreedomJoyAdventure

imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
Cut Grass:

Cutgrass.jpg
MrMitch, you are having wayyyy to much fun.

So my wife and I have matching Star Model S .380 pistols, and we were at the range a few years ago. I thought I'd try shooting two-handed like they always do on TV or in the movies, so there I was blasting away at the target with 2 pistols, and I hear the guya couplelanes down from me say, "Looks like someone's been watchin' too many movies..."

nova

imported post

I have too many for my own good. I'll never sell any of them though as each one has more than monetary value to me. Three I bought in private sales, the rest I got from my family. I have 3 long guns (2 rifles, one shotgun).

JBURGII

imported post

Many many long guns.. shopping for a new best friend, .40-.45 say.. :lol:

On all these other posts.. I am SO proud of you guys.. and here I spent all that time wasted collecting comics and hotwheels.. sigh.. so would this be called a small arms race? J

M

mdgary

imported post

2 smith and wesson M&P .40 and 9c ,several rifles .270wsm, Win..243,Ruger10/22 Weatherby .300mag, Remington 30.06,Savage model 110 30.06 and no vest with bombs strapped to it,So when we start fighting the Obama insergents I will not be a suicide bomber...

Legba

imported post

I don't remember at this point - about 6 handguns and again as many long guns. I keep one at work, but I had to dissemble my cache and they are at various storage spots around the county until I'm off probation (2 weeks hence, perhaps - yay). Will do an inventory when I go to recover them all next month.

-ljp

WCrawford

imported post

I'm both jealous and ashamed. I only own 1 handgun and 0 long guns.

I'd have alot if my grandmother didn't give all my grandfather's guns to various cousins instead of holding them for his grandsons. :X

Don Barnett

imported post

Do you NEED more guns? Put it this way: what you NEED and what you WANT are two different things.

I have TOO MANY guns...I evengaveseveral to my son.

I have a Ruger Standard .22; a Ruger .22LR/Magnum Single Six; a Ruger .45 Colt New Model Blackhawk w/4 5/8 " barrel; a Ruger GP-100 w/6" Barrel; a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Magw/ Leupold Scope (For Hunting) and a Smith and Wesson 686 (7 shot)w/3" barrel. My wife has a .357 Mag Taurus w/ 2 1/2 in Barrel (she takes it to Church when she goes in the evenings). I like Rugers.

I have too many long guns too.

I know that is not alot of guns, and IWANT a few more, but my Harley Davidson needs some more TLC too.

M16a2

Farmington,Port Huron,Waterford MICHIGAN, , USA
imported post

Well as allways the bug hit again. I buy 1-2 gun every 2-3 months. But in the last month I have picked up

Original MAC10A1 in 45ACP w/30rd

Original MAC10A1in 9mm Open bolt w/50rd and can

Ruger 10/22 T hammer forged w/scope,pod,ect....

Rem. 700 Police Sniper Custom Short in .223 w/scope,pod,case,extra mags,and matched ammo

Flintlock

imported post

No offense gents, but I am curious as to why you would post your firearm possessions on an open forum for all-to-see? Both criminals, government personnel, antis,and law enforcement probablylook at this site.

Would you post your jewelry, time pieces, furniture items, cash,and other valuables?

open4years

imported post

Flintlock wrote:
No offense gents, but I am curious as to why you would post your firearm possessions on an open forum for all-to-see? Both criminals, government personnel, antis,and law enforcement probablylook at this site.

Would you post your jewelry, time pieces, furniture items, cash,and other valuables?
I have a neck chain with a cross, a casio watch, a Walmart wall clock, furniture that came with the house many years ago, $21 cash in the houseand some lottery tickets that were not winners. :cool:

open4years

Alexcabbie

imported post

Walther PPK/s .380 (S&W manufacture), Walther P.38 - actually a bastardized mix of a P1 reciever and P.38 slide/barrel assembly, but WTH it's a honey, even if it does eject shells somewhat erratically and put a hot one down my shirt every now and then - in 9mm; A 1950 Smith&Wesson K38 Combat Masterpiece (.38 Spl); and a S&W M629 .44 Magnum with the 6 1/2 inch barrel; and a Ruger 10/22 carbine, the one firearm every household should have IMHO.

I_Hate_Illinois

imported post

TheMrMitch wrote:
Cut Grass:

Cutgrass.jpg
Mr. Mitch, I hope you don't mind, but I took this picture and made it the background on my computer. That is awesome! As for my own collection, I have (in order purchased) a Glock 30, a Ruger GP100 .357, a Glock 17 20th Anniversary Edition, a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Mag with 7 1/2" barrel, a Beretta 90-Two, and a Glock 21SF. I also have a Mossberg 500 pistol grip and a Remington 770 in 30-.06. I'm hoping to buy a Glock 20 but Im holding out for an SF variant.

open4years

imported post

Don Barnett wrote:
Do you NEED more guns? Put it this way: what you NEED and what you WANT are two different things.

I have TOO MANY guns...I evengaveseveral to my son.

I have a Ruger Standard .22; a Ruger .22LR/Magnum Single Six; a Ruger .45 Colt New Model Blackhawk w/4 5/8 " barrel; a Ruger GP-100 w/6" Barrel; a Ruger Super Redhawk .44 Magw/ Leupold Scope (For Hunting) and a Smith and Wesson 686 (7 shot)w/3" barrel. My wife has a .357 Mag Taurus w/ 2 1/2 in Barrel (she takes it to Church when she goes in the evenings). I like Rugers.

I have too many long guns too.

I know that is not alot of guns, and IWANT a few more, but my Harley Davidson needs some more TLC too.

I was joking when I asked for someone to tell me I NEED more guns, as I WANT more guns! I have way too many guns but it seems every year, or so, a gun comes on the market that I WANT! If I WANT it, and still WANT it months later, I usually buy it.

I sold my motorcycle (STUPID ME!) so I'm trying to fill that void with guns! :lol:

open4years

Don Barnett

imported post

You can carry your SigSauer when you ride your Harley, but you can't carry your Harley and ride a SigSauer. Does that make any sense?

No. But I'll NEED a few more guns if Obama wins this election!