• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OWNED!

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
HAHAHA

When challenged to present one accomplishment of Obama's, the reported couldn't end the interview fast enough.

He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law and received his undergrad degree in Political Sciencefrom Columbia .

It took Palin five schools and six years to graduate from the University of Idaho with a fluff degree in communication/journalism, yet she still can't answer simple questions like, "What color is the sky?"

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Sheriff wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Havard Law .....
Where is Havard Law? Kenya? :D
Sloppy and wrong thinking therefore sloppy and wrong writing. Obamination's Humpty Dumpty,

'When [size="+1"]I[/size] use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone,' it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more nor less.' 'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different things.' 'The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'which is to be master - that's all.'

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AWDstylez wrote:
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Harvard Law and received his undergrad degree in Political Sciencefrom Columbia .
How do we know for sure. He just says so like he just says that despite 10 years of voting against every 2A piece of legislation he now supports 2A rights and like he said the DC gun ban was constitutional and now says that the SCOTUS ruling was correct. Unlike McCain and Palin, he has refused to release any academic records from any University he attended. Obama has said a lot of things that have been proved untrue.