• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lawsuit for National Open Carry Handgun Filed in DC

j2l3

imported post

Since this document is so large, it would be helpful if you could provide a short synopsis to let us know what exactly it is. This way we can decide if we actually want to read a 600 page file.

Thanks.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

donhamrick wrote:
The URL leads to a wordpress.com sign-up page thus seems defective.

http://americancommondefencereview.blogspot.com/

**BIG NEWS!** I filed my Volume 4 Amended Complaint adding the United Nations as lead defendant. This changes my case from Hamrick, pro se -v- President Bush, et al to Hamrick, (a.k.a. Non-State Actor), pro se -v- United Nations, et al.

donhamrick

Banned
imported post

Hamrick v. President Bush, US District Court for DC, No. 08-cv-1698-EGS. Filed Monday, Oct. 6, 2008.

It is THE(!) perfect Second Amendment case from a US merchant seaman's point of view on intrastate, interstate, and maritime travel.

I also have a human rights complaint against the United States at the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights for denial of my 7th Amendment right to a civil jury trail over the 2A. See pages 1-4 of my lawsuit.

It is a MUST READ!

Decoligny

imported post

It's called Phishing. Someone puts up a website with an interesting article and tries to get new members, or even worse, possibly tries to get personal information.

RedKnightt

imported post

Your link doesn't work; I think you misspelled "Common" as "Coommon".

corrected link: http://americancommondefencereview.wordpress.com/

(dang, take a few minutes to type up a post and 4 posts appear ahead of you :p)

IIRC, I saw this gentleman passing out a small handout concerning his case while waiting in line (in the rain :() at the Sept Dulles gun show. He is/was a merchant seaman trying to get universal open carry established both nationally and internationally and was talking about how the NRA is ignoring him.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

Doug Huffman

Banned
imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
the NRA is ignoring him.
The NRA cannot allow the removal of infringements to the Second Amendment because the sale of dispensations (a-la the Catholic Church pre-reformation) from these infringements is the raison d'etre of the NRA. Follow the money.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$

donhamrick

Banned
imported post

Always a bad-mouther in a group.

I AM NOT PHISHING! But I am "fishing" for grassroots support for my case.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
Your link doesn't work; I think you misspelled "Common" as "Coommon".

corrected link: http://americancommondefencereview.wordpress.com/

(dang, take a few minutes to type up a post and 4 posts appear ahead of you :p)

IIRC, I saw this gentleman passing out a small handout concerning his case while waiting in line (in the rain :() at the Sept Dulles gun show. He is/was a merchant seaman trying to get universal open carry established both nationally and internationally and was talking about how the NRA is ignoring him.

--RedKnightt--
Thanks for the correct link, RedKnight. I don't have time to read through it now but I've bookmarked it for future perusal as time allows.

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

isn't don hamrick the nut case that thinks that the gold fringe on the flag in court rooms somehow invalidates their rulings?

ilbob

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
The National Ensign does not have a gold fringe. You may believe that the gold fringe is an innocent embellishment but others do not. I just think that it's tacky and gaudy quite befitting a State that may elect an Obamination.
It may be tacky but I fail to see how being tacky is meaningful as to whether a court has jurisdiction or not.

The gun club I belong to bought a flag a few years ago because a member suggested we should pledge allegiance at the beginning of each meeting. It came with a plastic eagle on the top of it. Some members were offended by that claiming only military flags were allowed to have eagles on them. I think someone sawed it off to placate them.

donhamrick

Banned
imported post

ilbob wrote:
isn't don hamrick the nut case that thinks that the gold fringe on the flag in court rooms somehow invalidates their rulings?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! ALWAYS SOMEONE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK TO WITH CRAP LIKE THIS.

NO! I HAVE NO OPINION ON THE GOLD FRINGE FLAG.

Doug Huffman

Banned
imported post

I recall that finials(?) are more than embellishment. In the military they differentiate flag and field grade 0s.

It's just like wearing a cap and not doffing it when propriety dictates, most don't care. A conservative should care because those honors got us here, good or bad.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Don, how about a link that doesn't cause people to go through registrations to read the document?

You've posted your cause/case to several gun-related blogs, yet every time I try to read your case, I hit one more place I have to sign up. The blogspot one requires me to register with esnips.

Then I see a couple of dozen posts in which I see you claim perfection, with no backup.

Please post it someplace where people can actually read it?