• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

reckless driving/concealed carry incident

Legba

imported post

I'm not familiar with the term "splitting cars." Doesn't sound like much of a crime unless it involves big chainsaws, perhaps.

-ljp

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

Legba wrote:
I'm not familiar with the term "splitting cars." Doesn't sound like much of a crime unless it involves big chainsaws, perhaps.

-ljp
splitting cars is passing in between cars in on the dotted line on a multiple lane road.

its legal in several states including california.

its not a crime, its a traffic ticket in every state where its "illegal"

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

rd_2.jpg

Legba

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
Legba wrote:

-ljp
splitting cars is passing in between cars in on the dotted line on a multiple lane road.

its legal in several states including california.

its not a crime, its a traffic ticket in every state where its "illegal"
I gather you mean on a motorcycle then... That would most likely be charged as "reckless operation" here (Ohio) and you could get arrested for that, although ticketing would be more likely, unless you caused a wreck. Then you'd get racked for sure.

-ljp

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

well i don't live in ohio. and in oregon its a traffic ticket.

and i am not guilty of this allegation anyways.

[line]814.240 Motorcycle or moped unlawful passing; penalty. (1) A motorcycle operator or moped operator commits the offense of motorcycle or moped unlawful passing in a lane with a vehicle if the operator does any of the following:

(a) Overtakes and passes in the same lane occupied by the vehicle the operator is overtaking, unless the vehicle being passed is a motorcycle or a moped.

(b) Operates a moped or motorcycle between lanes of traffic or between adjacent lines or rows of vehicles.

(2) This section does not apply to a police officer in the performance of official duties.

(3) The offense described in this section, motorcycle or moped unlawful passing in a lane with a vehicle, is a Class B traffic violation. [1983 c.338 §689]

---------------------------------------------------------

153.018 Schedule of penalties. (1) The penalty for committing a violation is a fine. The law creating a violation may impose other penalties in addition to a fine but may not impose a term of imprisonment.

(2) Except as provided in this section, a sentence to pay a fine for a violation shall be a sentence to pay an amount not exceeding:

(a) $720 for a Class A violation.

(b) $360 for a Class B violation.

(c) $180 for a Class C violation.

(d) $90 for a Class D violation.

(e) The amount otherwise established by law for any specific fine violation.

(3) If no special corporate fine is specified in the law creating the violation, a sentence to pay a fine for a violation committed by a corporation shall be in an amount not to exceed twice the fine established under this section for a violation by an individual. If a special corporate fine is specified in the law creating the violation, the sentence to pay a fine shall be governed by the law creating the violation.

(4) If a person or corporation has gained money or property through the commission of a violation, instead of sentencing the defendant to pay the fine provided for in subsection (2) or (3) of this section, the court may sentence the defendant to pay an amount fixed by the court, not exceeding double the amount of the defendant’s gain from the commission of the violation. For the purposes of this subsection, the defendant’s gain is the amount of money or the value of property, as determined under ORS 164.115, derived from the commission of the violation, less the amount of money or the value of property, as determined under ORS 164.115, returned to the victim of the violation or seized by or surrendered to lawful authority before the time sentence is imposed. [1999 c.1051 §6; 2003 c.737 §103]
[line]

ODA 226

imported post

JETHRO! The pic you supplied says you're from Oregon! Isn't that where JohnnyB lives?! :shock:

$6,500.00 as security for RECKLESS DRIVING?! DAMN Jethro! JohnnyB would never bow down to the man and pay 10% to get out of jail! JohnnyB is a REAL MAN! He would have sent those bastard cops on a high-speed chase and gone down with guns blazing if it were him! He's gone on the record here that he would NEVER submit to the illegal fasist American police.

Break out your skateboard sweetpea! You're not going to be driving much longer! And I bet you'll think twice before putting other people's life in danger and then having the nerve to flip women motorists off. You're a real piece of work JohnnyB!

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
JETHRO! The pic you supplied says you're from Oregon! Isn't that where JohnnyB lives?! :shock:

$6,500.00 as security for RECKLESS DRIVING?! DAMN Jethro! JohnnyB would never bow down to the man and pay 10% to get out of jail! JohnnyB is a REAL MAN! He would have sent those bastard cops on a high-speed chase and gone down with guns blazing if it were him! He's gone on the record here that he would NEVER submit to the illegal fasist American police.

Break out your skateboard sweetpea! You're not going to be driving much longer! And I bet you'll think twice before putting other people's life in danger and then having the nerve to flip women motorists off. You're a real piece of work JohnnyB!
you're an idiot.

Why are you here. you do not OC. Why don't you OC?

nitrovic

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

you're an idiot.

Actually, you are an idiot. How many times are you going to be banned?

ODA 226

imported post

nitrovic wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

you're an idiot.

Thanks Bro! I was wondering when someone would ask that question! I wrote Mike about this moron the other day.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

nitrovic wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

you're an idiot.

I'll leave when you get a real job.

ODA 226

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
nitrovic wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:

you're an idiot.

I'll leave when you get a real job.

Pathetic!

LEO 229

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
I told you guys a few days ago that this was JohnnyB!!!

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=17003&forum_id=54&jump_to=284686#p284686

I haveways of determining where people connect from.. and his rang true again.

Do not help him fight atraffic ticket. It is not OC related and this is not the first time he has been stopped. He is a bad driver andneeds to answer for hit poor driving behavior.
you need to answer for your lifelong violations of people's rights.

if by some miracle you make it to heaven thomas jefferson is going to kick you in the balls.

anyone with 1/4 of a brain (in your case especially) can check IP addresses. you are not special.

ps. i don't need anyones help. especially yours. govt shill life long loser :)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

if by some miracle you make it to heaven thomas jefferson is going to kick you in the balls.

anyone with 1/4 of a brain (in your case especially) can check IP addresses. you are not special.

QFT

I may have deep disagreements with LEO229, but this poster is a cop basher.

His attitude shows through.

I'm with 229 and ODA, this is JohnnyB or his twin.

LEO 229

imported post

jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=17003&forum_id=54&jump_to=284686#p284686

Do not help him fight atraffic ticket. It is not OC related and this is not the first time he has been stopped. He is a bad driver andneeds to answer for hit poor driving behavior.

If you need no help... why are you here... AGAIN... after being banned how many times now???

Your driving SUCKS and you got caught AGAIN!!! Stop hating the players... hate the game. You keep losing and you hate those that caught you.

At least I have a set of balls!! :lol:

All you got is a fakewoody.

2948229670_44c27e6a1b.jpg

LEO 229

imported post

Citizen wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

QFT

I may have deep disagreements with LEO229, but this poster is a cop basher.

His attitude shows through.

I'm with 229 and ODA, this is JohnnyB or his twin.
Citizen.... I can confirm that it is him... again....

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

If you need no help... why are you here... AGAIN... after being banned how many times now???

Your driving SUCKS and you got caught AGAIN!!! Stop hating the players... hate the game. You keep losing and you hate those that caught you.

At least I have a set of balls!! :lol:

All you got is a fakewoody.
you don't have balls. you have a badge and trumped up authority because you are a little person inside.

how does it feel to have a 25 year old make twice as much as you. how does it feel to be hated by millions of people? i bet it feels good :)

i'm innocent. you obviously don't believe in innocent until proven guilty or due process.

what i'm accused of is not reckless driving, its a traffic ticket.

you are a total loser. everyone here can see what you're really about. you hate normal people and think you need to teach them a lesson.

everyone hates you and your profession. you said you were going to change, but you're the same d-bag

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

jopencarry wrote:
you don't have balls. you have a badge and trumped up authority because you are a little person inside.

how does it feel to have a 25 year old make twice as much as you. how does it feel to be hated by millions of people? i bet it feels good :)

i'm innocent. you obviously don't believe in innocent until proven guilty or due process.

you are a total loser. everyone here can see what you're really about. you hate normal people and think you need to teach them a lesson.

everyone hates you and your profession. you said you were going to change, but you're the same d-bag

QFT

Edited to add: QFT as in "can't go back and change it."

LEO 229

imported post

jopencarry wrote:

Son.... (I can call you that since I am old enough to be your daddy!!)

You know nothing about what it is to be a cop.... we do not do it for the money. It is a calling for most of us. A calling to have a purpose in life to do good and help others.

Sure, there are a few that join for the gun, badge, and power. Out of those people only afew will slip past if they play the game right. We apologise for them and hope they will be fired ASAP.

Do I teach people lessons...? Not really JohnnyB. I pass along wisdom and educate those that are willing to open their hearts and minds to what I have to offer.

You have to trust someone before you can accept what they are saying. I have received enough PMs to know that I have a huge following of people that believe in me here. You on the other hand... are more hated herethan I am. :lol:

I did change and I offered a member a truce but he renounced it. So do not mistake that. You on the other hand are not park of any change I had in mind. You have sent far too many PMs to me that were filled with pure hate.

You get banned here all on your own... Son.

And it is about to happen.. again. Just like you getting stopped for traffic violations.

jopencarry

Banned
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:
jopencarry wrote:

Son.... (I can call you that since I am old enough to be your daddy!!)

You know nothing about what it is to be a cop.... we do not do it for the money. It is a calling for most of us. A calling to have a purpose in life to do good and help others.

Sure, there are a few that join for the gun, badge, and power. Out of those people only afew will slip past if they play the game right. We apologise for them and hope they will be fired ASAP.

Do I teach people lessons...? Not really JohnnyB. I pass along wisdom and educate those that are willing to open their hearts and minds to what I have to offer.

You have to trust someone before you can accept what they are saying. I have received enough PMs to know that I have a huge following of people that believe in me here. You on the other hand... are more hated herethan I am. :lol:

I did change and I offered a member a truce but he renounced it. So do not mistake that. You on the other hand are not park of any change I had in mind. You have sent far too many PMs to me that were filled with pure hate.

You get banned here all on your own... Son.

And it is about to happen.. again. Just like you getting stopped for traffic violations.
all garbage.

i do hate you. whats the problem? why would i like you?

i am not more hated than you. millions and millions of people hate you. if given the chance with no consequences they would take out their decades of pent up rage against a corrupt govt out on you. it may happen one day. people are apathetic because we have it so good financially. if that changes. so will people's actions.

i feel very sorry for you that its your calling to be a tool of govt corruption. and thats all you are... a tool. you are nothing to me, i have no respect for you. why should I? you and your profession has ruined the once great image of law men. you were respected at one time, until your kind started selling out for paychecks and job security.

any LEO who is a real american would refuse to enforce unconstitutional laws. you obviously have no problem with it. YOU are the enemy of the american people. YOU are the one that will come door to door to confiscate firearms, YOU are the one that will come to the door when people don't do what the govt nanny says. YOU are the enemy.

you are the most visible aspect of government, you will take the most heat and hatered. deserved or not. i suggest getting a job

ps: if you were true to yourself, and your profession. you would be on my side in this case. you are supposed to uphold and enforce the law correct? my rights were violated, i was falsely arrest, i was assaulted. you pass these violations off as a "means to a end" because "i need to learn my lesson". you always do this you always make excuses for LE. You do not believe in the rule of law, you do not believe in freeom, you do not believe in liberty, you only believe in your version of it. you are a authoritatian.