• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Olympia meet

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

another wrote:
Very much up for it, limited buget, choose wisely.
Welcome aboard another! We generally go to Denny's or the Brown Bear Diner, although a meet at Old School Pizza would attract at least one person I know from Lynnwood:p

Bear 45/70

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
another wrote:
Welcome aboard another! We generally go to Denny's or the Brown Bear Diner, although a meet at Old School Pizza would attract at least one person I know from Lynnwood:p
Jeez, I keep sending you to school and just like a
treehugger.gif
you keep getting it wrong. That's the Black Bear Dinner.
Jerrylaughing.gif
Brown Bears are great big nasty guys up north. Black Bears we have all over this country, even in Capitol Forest.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
another wrote:
Jeez, I keep sending you to school and just like a
treehugger.gif
you keep getting it wrong. That's the Black Bear Dinner.
Jerrylaughing.gif
Brown Bears are great big nasty guys up north. Black Bears we have all over this country, even in Capitol Forest.
Actually it would be the Black Bear Diner, one N. :p Black bear, brown bear, nothing the right bullet won't take care of anyhow. :lol:

just_a_car

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
another wrote:
Hrm, you must mean Aaron or Lonnie... since it can't be me, as I'm in Edmonds. :p

another

imported post

Sorry can't make it thurs-tues, relatives visiting. Please keep me in mind for the next one.
Yours in liberty,
Another

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
sv_libertarian wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
So are you gonna call a time and date?
Not yet, I need some input first. I'm thinking the week of the 9th? Mebbe on the 13th or 14th in the evening?
I will have to come down there and smack you. Late Buck season is the 13th thru the 16th of Nov.
Oops. Let's do it then on the 11th or 12th?