• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A story of self defence

havegunwilltravel

havegunwilltravel

imported post

For the life of I cant remember when this happened? It tore my heart out when I saw it. Such scentless restrictions for law abiding people. I am glad that I could share it. I am sure that everone has probley already seen it. Thank You for Your post.

Your Friend in Freedom, Jon

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The massacre at Luby's Cafe was well covered in the media when it happened and I well remember the original news casts. Suzanna Hupp became one of the finest spokesmen for citizen carry following that tragedy and a vocal advocate as a member of the legislature.

havegunwilltravel

imported post

It makes me feel that we shouldn't be questioned and suspect for open carry activities. We should be viewed as constitutional hero's. Thanks for Your post.

VigilanceOfFreedom

imported post

Her story redoubles my resolve to lawfully open carry in California. Thank you for your post...

How many tragedies like hers will we have to face before the dumb**** gun control freaks open their eyes?

havegunwilltravel

imported post

It is truly sad that this once free and self sufficient people has turned into what we are today. I am doing my part to make sure that the next generation is more like our forefathers. Thanks for Your post.

Your Friend in Freedom, Jon

eddyys

imported post

McX wrote:
I remember a story I heard years ago; During the "cold war" a reporter asked Kruchev if he thought the Soviets could invade America. His alleged response was: Cross at the Behring Straits, Canada would be no problem, but those damn Americans and all their guns. We could fight their military, but could never win against the (armed) citizens.
Yep, they would never get further south than Virginia. I am pretty sure there would be a line of Women and Men holding assault weapons on the Potomac picking them off.

r6-rider

imported post

god i wish someone WOULD invade this country. maybe it would wake up the leftist groups and show them that we do need "assault weapons"

not just that but i truly believe it would help bring this country together socially. without an invading force to fight, who do we turn on? each other. because it is human nature to have to fight something. there wouldnt be this black vs white vs brown vs red or right vs left it would become AMERICANS vs OPFOR you're either one or the other

just my opinion

zack991

imported post

GrassRifle.jpg

eddyys

imported post

Nothing like being gun down by a chick with an assault rifle. Imagine what that would do to the physique of an Islam terrorist. Would be pretty damn funny if you ask me.

Nebduckman

imported post

Would be even better if they were naked and had bacon strips on them!!!!!!!

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

r6-rider wrote:
god i wish someone WOULD invade this country. maybe it would wake up the leftist groups and show them that we do need "assault weapons"

not just that but i truly believe it would help bring this country together socially. without an invading force to fight, who do we turn on? each other. because it is human nature to have to fight something. there wouldnt be this black vs white vs brown vs red or right vs left it would become AMERICANS vs OPFOR you're either one or the other

just my opinion
I personally find this a rather disturbing post.

That's right, I hope the country of my birth is invaded, because I think it will advance my political agenda!

Putter wrote:
The problem is, we ARE being invaded across our southern border.
Quick! Man the ramparts!

heliopolissolutions

imported post

Err...
This thread has gone a little bit negative, and far away from the original post.
Say what you will, its your right, but remember that you aren't just representing you, but the OC community.

Yeah?

OPS MARINE

imported post

I remember this story and what happened because of it. I was in California at the time, and on Active Duty. That is a brave woman to go through that and admit to rather being in jail with a Felony count and have her parents alive. Then the way she defends the man in LA with his "assault rifle" defending his own property.

"The point of the Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting. It is about us protecting our rights from all of you guys up there."

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member