• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

poll: "do you think she should conceal her handgun at games now?"

david.ross

imported post

whp 580 Newspoll, Should she conceal? Nope!

doyouthinksheshouldconcoj2.jpg

Sonora Rebel

imported post

This doesn't bode well for the Sherrif's future either. 'Solid Gold Career Crusher!'

The PEOPLE have spoken! :celebrate

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Cowards!

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice."
- John Adams

Sonora Rebel

imported post

WOW! 'Love that quotation! 'Never read that one prior... Excellent!

Nearly everyday... I read somethin' else by this nations founders... and remain in absolute awe of their clarity of thought and brilliance.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:

Nearly everyday... I read somethin' else by this nations founders... and remain in absolute awe of their clarity of thought and brilliance.
Sorry I missed the poll.

Indeed the people have spoken!

Yata hey

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:

our Founding fathers where BRILLIAINT...

How about this one...

"And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms....The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Thomas Jefferson in a letter to William S. Smith in 1787. Taken from Jefferson, On Democracy 20, S. Padover ed., 1939

These have to be my favorite two...

FreeFlight