• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Motivational Messages

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Many things motivate, inspire and move us to feel and act the way we do.

IMO - nothing is as effective as the 21st century phenomenum, the video.

Please post here examples of your favorites - just a clean and simple sharing with your remarks if you desire - no flames, no criticism - just rock our world.

A really great version of the Star Spanged Banner comes to mind but today I shall offer this up:

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm
Link is slow to open after introduction - be patient.

Yata hey

Edited for wrong link - embarrassing.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Many things motivate, inspire and move us to feel and act the way we do.

IMO - nothing is as effective as the 21st century phenomenum, the video.

Please post here examples of your favorites - just a clean and simple sharing with your remarks if you desire - no flames, no criticism - just rock our world.

A really great version of the Star Spanged Banner comes to mind but today I shall offer this up:

http://www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm
Link is slow to open after introduction - be patient.

Yata hey

Edited for wrong link - embarrassing.
Beautiful rendition, but where's "Dixie"?