• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gould and Goodrich OWB thumbreak Holster

jlangton

imported post

Got a box from the big brown truck this morning,and it was my Gould and Goodrich B803-P94 OWB holster. it's a 3-slot high-ride holster. It's all leather with double stitching around the gun and single stitching around the edges. Seems to be very well made with excellent shape and conformity to the KP944,the gun dropped right in with just the right amount of drag.The thumbreak is solid and stable and easily snaps open for a quick draw and solidly holds the gun in place until you intend to remove it.
Here's a couple of pics from the cellphone....
B803-P94front-web.jpg

B803-P94side-web.jpg

JL

RedKnightt

imported post

That's a nice looking piece of leather. The KP944, that's a Ruger in .40, yes? It's a good looking setup. Now you need to go pester your state legislature into letting you wear it openly, so you can show how well you accessorize :D

I'm still waiting on my Mason-Dixon from Bluegrass Holsters; when it shows, I'll put up some pics, too.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”

jlangton

imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
That's a nice looking piece of leather. The KP944, that's a Ruger in .40, yes? It's a good looking setup. Now you need to go pester your state legislature into letting you wear it openly, so you can show how well you accessorize :D

I'm still waiting on my Mason-Dixon from Bluegrass Holsters; when it shows, I'll put up some pics, too.

--RedKnightt--

Zombie Squad has it right: “We hold fast to the belief that if you are prepared for a scenario where the walking corpses of your family and neighbors are trying to eat you alive, you will be prepared for almost anything.”
Yep, .40 Ruger.10+1 or if you can find them 11+1 with the old LEO magazines that were available for awhile.
JL

nova

imported post

I have a KP944D myself. It's a very accurate gun as well, and has been 100% reliable to boot.