Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hi Guys.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    Well I have to tell you all that I am VERY, VERY grateful to have friends like you all. I feel very humbled to know that there ARE people out there that does care and does help out whenever needed.

    Right now I am sitting outside Workmens Market in Martin just outside Helper, Utah. I already have had 2, yes I said 2, flat tires.

    I guess there is something that is tellin me NOT to go to Texas for some reason. Right now I am waiting for a neighbor to come down and tow me home on his trailer.

    Right now it's 8:16 and a little bit chilli. Salt lake weather shows 56 Degrees so I would say it's around at least 46 here.

    So whatI am saying is that I may have to hold of to do this trip in the future. I guess Utah is my place to stay for now.

    It's kinda funny....As I was riding thisaway I was thinking about my feelings and the excitement that I should have to get to a place with new faces, new places, lower cost of living for my particular situation.

    And I was realizing that there was NO excitement AT ALL, zero nothing. Almost like I was fighting AGAINST something and no matter of 5 min later. Guess what ??? Yes you are right. Flat tire. I git some help and fixed it up. was headin again. Guess what??? YES. ONCE again you got it right. A FLAT FRIGGIN' TIRE AGAIN. Believe you me. I was cusin' up a storm. Throwing my hat around.

    Once again there was a nice person that stopped and helped me out. At the last incident there were SEVERAL cars that stopped all while I was OPEN CARRYING:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:c elebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

    Even a Sheriff just drove by and said nothing. At the 2nd flat tire, I was sittin down, and I KNOW that my vest came up over the gun or showed the gun. After a few general Q's about how I was doing the female Sheriff just said "Oh, you can take care of yourself just fine:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celeb rate:celebrate:celebrate

    Oh, my Heavens, I love Utah.

    I was Open Carrying the whole ride down here. And just so you know there was some SERIOUS backup traffic due to road construction just North before turning of to Price. I KNOW that people saw me OCing and nobody did anything.

    Oh, well. I guess you guys will have to suffer with me a few more days..........



    TJ



    P.S YOU ALL ROCK D.S

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    uTAH-life member: NRA, GOA, CCRKBA, ,
    Posts
    291

    Post imported post

    Well, glad you're ok. Road trips can git inrtistin' right quick, eh?

  3. #3
    Regular Member yo101jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Jordan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    262

    Post imported post

    Glad to hear you are at least ok! hit me up if you want to go chat!
    Personaly glad to see your back but sorry you didnt complete your trip

    ”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

  4. #4
    Regular Member Utah_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kearns, Utah, USA
    Posts
    717

    Post imported post

    Glad all is well
    Zach
    8014487574
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    American Fork, Utah, USA
    Posts
    158

    Post imported post

    TJ,

    It sure sounds like something is telling you to stay here. Or maybe it held you back from a serious accident further down the road. Anyhow, I am glad your safe.

    Doug

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    mazellan819 wrote:
    TJ,

    It sure sounds like something is telling you to stay here. Or maybe it held you back from a serious accident further down the road. Anyhow, I am glad your safe.

    Doug
    I also had the same exact thought m819.

    Thanks,

    TJ

  7. #7
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cottonwood Heights, Utah, USA
    Posts
    545

    Post imported post

    Wow TJ, that's pretty crazy. I'm glad all is well. Flat tires on motorcycles can be pretty scary, and pulling a trailer too!

    My wife and I will be out of town for a bit, but make sure to call my Dad if you need any local help. Good luck whatever you end up doing in the next little while.



  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    , Utah, USA
    Posts
    22

    Post imported post

    Well, TJ, I think that the message is clear. You belong with us, ya know...

  9. #9
    Regular Member yo101jimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Jordan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    262

    Post imported post

    Home is where you make it my friend!
    You have friends here that would help you in this hard time.

    ”The great body of our citizens shoot less as times goes on. We should encourage rifle practice among schoolboys, and indeed among all classes, as well as in the military services by every means in our power. Thus, and not otherwise, may we be able to assist in preserving peace in the world… The first step – in the direction of preparation to avert war if possible, and to be fit for war if it should come – is to teach men to shoot!”
    ~President Theodore Roosevelt

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    yo101jimmy wrote:
    Home is where you make it my friend!
    You have friends here that would help you in this hard time.
    That means a ton. It really does.

    The trouble I have is that I have NO CLUE what's going on in my life. Yes I know that people tell me to get hold of myself and be a man. Make a friggin' decision, they say.

    But as people don;t know everything about what kind of feelings and thoughts that are inside of me it's not easy.

    I have 3 options really.

    #1. Stay in Utah and get a job and life away from my wife. If so wether to sell or NOT to sell the bike. If so buying a vehicle due to the snow friendly winters not cheap either. I really would hate to sell the Bike, it's a Great transportation, good milage

    #2. Move to Texas and live in a free home and drive a free car. Get a job, save $$$, get a life without my wife. Here I could ride the Bike. The friend whom I will stay with said that I can drive their Tahoe as well since it doesn't get driven alot. The fact being that they are on the road alot. But after the tire blowing do I dare the ride again??? What do you think ???

    #3. Sell my Bike, take my stuff and go visit my family in Sweden. Get a job and settle for a while and get a distance from everything. Here I will NOT be able to bear arms. Expensive as all Heck. So buying a vehicle will be next to IMPOSSIBLE. However, I will be with family I haven't seen for almost 9 years.



    I told my wife that if I go somewhere else I HAVE TOO live life as we will NOT get back together thus making the assumption that we will not get back together. However the possibility to reunite COULD be possible but not neccessarily so.



    What do you all think???

    Give me your suggestions.

    TJ

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Morgan, Utah, USA
    Posts
    2,580

    Post imported post

    My wife and I together on a ride to the Declaration of Independence at the Capitol

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas NV, ,
    Posts
    1,763

    Post imported post

    Move down here to Vegas.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Utah_Patriot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kearns, Utah, USA
    Posts
    717

    Post imported post

    wow nice bike the lady makes the bike. Good luck TJ Let me know if you need anything
    Zach
    8014487574
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity"

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Payson, Utah, USA
    Posts
    1,146

    Post imported post

    UTOC-45-44 wrote:
    yo101jimmy wrote:
    Home is where you make it my friend!
    You have friends here that would help you in this hard time.
    That means a ton. It really does.

    The trouble I have is that I have NO CLUE what's going on in my life. Yes I know that people tell me to get hold of myself and be a man. Make a friggin' decision, they say.

    But as people don;t know everything about what kind of feelings and thoughts that are inside of me it's not easy.

    I have 3 options really.

    #1. Stay in Utah and get a job and life away from my wife. If so wether to sell or NOT to sell the bike. If so buying a vehicle due to the snow friendly winters not cheap either. I really would hate to sell the Bike, it's a Great transportation, good milage

    #2. Move to Texas and live in a free home and drive a free car. Get a job, save $$$, get a life without my wife. Here I could ride the Bike. The friend whom I will stay with said that I can drive their Tahoe as well since it doesn't get driven alot. The fact being that they are on the road alot. But after the tire blowing do I dare the ride again??? What do you think ???

    #3. Sell my Bike, take my stuff and go visit my family in Sweden. Get a job and settle for a while and get a distance from everything. Here I will NOT be able to bear arms. Expensive as all Heck. So buying a vehicle will be next to IMPOSSIBLE. However, I will be with family I haven't seen for almost 9 years.



    I told my wife that if I go somewhere else I HAVE TOO live life as we will NOT get back together thus making the assumption that we will not get back together. However the possibility to reunite COULD be possible but not neccessarily so.



    What do you all think???

    Give me your suggestions.

    TJ
    europe is OUT of the ?, LOL!

    stay here man! the Lord is obviously showing you that THIS is your place to be, in Utah!




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •