• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hi Guys.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Well I have to tell you all that I am VERY, VERY grateful to have friends like you all. I feel very humbled to know that there ARE people out there that does care and does help out whenever needed.

Right now I am sitting outside Workmens Market in Martin just outside Helper, Utah. I already have had 2, yes I said 2, flat tires.

I guess there is something that is tellin me NOT to go to Texas for some reason. Right now I am waiting for a neighbor to come down and tow me home on his trailer.

Right now it's 8:16 and a little bit chilli. Salt lake weather shows 56 Degrees so I would say it's around at least 46 here.

So whatI am saying is that I may have to hold of to do this trip in the future. I guess Utah is my place to stay for now.

It's kinda funny....As I was riding thisaway I was thinking about my feelings and the excitement that I should have to get to a place with new faces, new places, lower cost of living for my particular situation.

And I was realizing that there was NO excitement AT ALL:uhoh:, zero nothing. Almost like I was fighting AGAINST something and no matter of 5 min later. Guess what ??? Yes you are right. Flat tire. I git some help and fixed it up. was headin again. Guess what??? YES. ONCE again you got it right. A FLAT FRIGGIN' TIRE AGAIN. Believe you me. I was cusin' up a storm. Throwing my hat around.

Once again there was a nice person that stopped and helped me out. At the last incident there were SEVERAL cars that stopped all while I was OPEN CARRYING:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Even a Sheriff just drove by and said nothing. At the 2nd flat tire, I was sittin down, and I KNOW that my vest came up over the gun or showed the gun. After a few general Q's about how I was doing the female Sheriff just said "Oh, you can take care of yourself just fine:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Oh, my Heavens, I love Utah.

I was Open Carrying the whole ride down here. And just so you know there was some SERIOUS backup traffic due to road construction just North before turning of to Price. I KNOW that people saw me OCing and nobody did anything.

Oh, well. I guess you guys will have to suffer with me a few more days:uhoh:.........:lol:.

TJ

P.S YOU ALL ROCK D.S

yo101jimmy

imported post

Glad to hear you are at least ok! hit me up if you want to go chat!
Personaly glad to see your back but sorry you didnt complete your trip

mazellan819

imported post

TJ,

It sure sounds like something is telling you to stay here. Or maybe it held you back from a serious accident further down the road. Anyhow, I am glad your safe.

Doug

UTOC-45-44

imported post

mazellan819 wrote:
TJ,

It sure sounds like something is telling you to stay here. Or maybe it held you back from a serious accident further down the road. Anyhow, I am glad your safe.

Doug

I also had the same exact thought m819.

Thanks,

TJ

jaredbelch

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Wow TJ, that's pretty crazy. I'm glad all is well. Flat tires on motorcycles can be pretty scary, and pulling a trailer too!

My wife and I will be out of town for a bit, but make sure to call my Dad if you need any local help. Good luck whatever you end up doing in the next little while.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

yo101jimmy wrote:
Home is where you make it my friend!
You have friends here that would help you in this hard time.

That means a ton. It really does.

The trouble I have is that I have NO CLUE what's going on in my life. Yes I know that people tell me to get hold of myself and be a man. Make a friggin' decision, they say.

But as people don;t know everything about what kind of feelings and thoughts that are inside of me it's not easy.

I have 3 options really.

#1. Stay in Utah and get a job and life away from my wife. If so wether to sell or NOT to sell the bike. If so buying a vehicle due to the snow friendly winters not cheap either. I really would hate to sell the Bike, it's a Great transportation, good milage

#2. Move to Texas and live in a free home and drive a free car. Get a job, save $$$, get a life without my wife. Here I could ride the Bike. The friend whom I will stay with said that I can drive their Tahoe as well since it doesn't get driven alot. The fact being that they are on the road alot. But after the tire blowing do I dare the ride again??? What do you think ???

#3. Sell my Bike, take my stuff and go visit my family in Sweden. Get a job and settle for a while and get a distance from everything. Here I will NOT be able to bear arms. Expensive as all Heck. So buying a vehicle will be next to IMPOSSIBLE. However, I will be with family I haven't seen for almost 9 years.

I told my wife that if I go somewhere else I HAVE TOO live life as we will NOT get back together thus making the assumption that we will not get back together. However the possibility to reunite COULD be possible but not neccessarily so.

What do you all think???

Give me your suggestions.

TJ

b1ack5mith

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
yo101jimmy wrote:
Home is where you make it my friend!
You have friends here that would help you in this hard time.

That means a ton. It really does.

The trouble I have is that I have NO CLUE what's going on in my life. Yes I know that people tell me to get hold of myself and be a man. Make a friggin' decision, they say.

But as people don;t know everything about what kind of feelings and thoughts that are inside of me it's not easy.

I have 3 options really.

#1. Stay in Utah and get a job and life away from my wife. If so wether to sell or NOT to sell the bike. If so buying a vehicle due to the snow friendly winters not cheap either. I really would hate to sell the Bike, it's a Great transportation, good milage

#2. Move to Texas and live in a free home and drive a free car. Get a job, save $$$, get a life without my wife. Here I could ride the Bike. The friend whom I will stay with said that I can drive their Tahoe as well since it doesn't get driven alot. The fact being that they are on the road alot. But after the tire blowing do I dare the ride again??? What do you think ???

#3. Sell my Bike, take my stuff and go visit my family in Sweden. Get a job and settle for a while and get a distance from everything. Here I will NOT be able to bear arms. Expensive as all Heck. So buying a vehicle will be next to IMPOSSIBLE. However, I will be with family I haven't seen for almost 9 years.

I told my wife that if I go somewhere else I HAVE TOO live life as we will NOT get back together thus making the assumption that we will not get back together. However the possibility to reunite COULD be possible but not neccessarily so.

What do you all think???

Give me your suggestions.

TJ
europe is OUT of the ?, LOL!

stay here man! the Lord is obviously showing you that THIS is your place to be, in Utah!