• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Family Member

gsx1138

imported post

I've been waiting 5 months but the wait is over. Went to Mary's Pistols today (which I highly recommend) and picked up my newest baby.

025.jpg

Here she is next to her bigger uglier brother a Romanian AK-47.

031.jpg

Mad Pick

imported post

What a cute couple!

I've got a Romainian of my own on the way; hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. It'll likely be an only child for a long while, though.

Congrats on the new purchase.

compmanio365

imported post

Very nice! Mary's is worth the drive, hmm? About to go in and pick up a Mosin myself from her and Dan......at some point, we will have to have a big OC get together and go to the range again......

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Looks kinda' like my CMMG M4...

m4009lz7.jpg

m4010wu6.jpg
"

Sorry, i didn't have the PMAG seated all the way when I took the pic... That's a Daniel Defense M4 free-float rail under the Magpul rail-covers.