• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VP Sarah Palin husband coming Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsmen's Club PMSC Oct 18

edstephan

imported post

By WhiteFeather on the PAFOA forum
Todd Palin Coming to Pennsylvania Saturday - Sportsmen for McCain-Palin Tour!!!

As I announced last night on the conference call, Todd Palin is coming to Pennsylvania this weekend for a Sportsmen Tour through the Commonwealth. You all asked for him, so you got him! We need to get HUGE crowds to each of these events. I told them this was the guy you wanted to see, so he's coming to see you. We now have the green light to release all of this information, so please send this out to everyone you know and get on the phone to let them know Todd is coming to see them in Western PA and in Central PA on Saturday. I will have Sportsmen for McCain t-shirts and hats as well as Sportsmen Volunteer sign-up sheets on hand at each event. I will also let you know where our tailgate is going to be at PSU.

Sat October 18, 2008 10:00 AM

SPORTSMEN FOR McCAIN-PALIN RALLY/MEET AND GREET AND PRESS AVAILABILITY
North Versailles , PA
Phone: (724) 694-8866
PRESS: OPEN
PARTICIPANTS:
AG Tom Corbett (TBD)
Todd Palin
Scott Davis
Nick Battaglia Sportsmen Co-chair
Kim Stolfer Sportsmen Co-chair
Nick Haden Sportsmen Co-chair
I have one request of all of you.

IF there is a sign saying NO Firearm around Todd Palin or they metal detectors that the secret service has around to protect the safety of the Todd Palin.

PLEASE don’t make a big scene, follow the instructions of the Secret Service they have a very difficult job to do, don’t make it worse. IF the Secret Service ask you to secure you firearm in your vehicle just cooperate. Don’t make this event into a negative reflection on responsible gun owners or Pitcairn-Monroeville Sportsmen's Club.

I would also request you not to open carry, IF you still feel you have to make a political statement by OC, Please cooperate with anything extra the Secret Service request of you.

Kim Stolfer and many others have worked very hard to make this local event happen for all of you to enjoy, so please conduct yourself with honor, respect and dress appropriately the media will be there ready to make all responsible gun owners look bad IF you provide them the opportunity.

I look forward to meeting many of you there before that I have not had the pleasure to yet meet on PAFOA

edstephan

imported post

Hi all just a update on the Palin visit tomorrow morning, If you are coming try to get there by 10:00am. When Mr Palin gets there the securty will close the doors so get there before 10:00. Also I meet with the secret service officerand the club house will be a securty zone and no firearms will be allowed in the building (leave in the car). Thanks Pappy
Just got this from the club