Thread: Greeting from Miami!

Post imported post

Just wanted to say hello to everyone here in the Michigan section of the forums! I moved to Miami in June and have been hanging out in the Florida section of the forums for some time now! I really wish we had open carry here cause I hate trying to cover my firearm with a t-shirt. I hope everyone here is doing well and Kudos on the Ann Arbor get together!!!!! I lived there for 5 years and they really don't like ANYONE with a gun there!!!!!

Post imported post

Hi and welcome Please send heat and sun light after Christmas and warm sand for icy roads !

Post imported post

Hey stranger: Nice of you to drop by and say hi. Hope the move went well and you are doing good. You can have Florida, but as Jay says..... share some weather.:P

Post imported post

Hey Jerry! How is the radio show going? I regret that I have been really busy down here and unable to listen to it! Ill make a deal with everyone here...... I'll send sun and warmth for the winter months if you can somehow send some potential open carry vibes down here to our lawmakers!! I cant believe in a Republican state we cannot open carry. it's a pain in the a$$ to cover my pistola when wearing a t shirt all the time. Time for a smaller piece Im thinking!